I finally got my unemployment but it seems short one week

DRider85

When I talked to the guy on the phone he said at the time he saw 14 weeks ready for me. The amount I got which was over $10,400 seems to only cover 13 weeks.

On one hand 10,000 is like more money than I’ve ever made at once but I’m still bummed out cuz I thought I was gonna get 11,200.

How do we check how many more weeks we are gonna get paid?

And also another problem is that I was trying to transfer the money to my bank but it said that I would lose all money if my account number and routing number are incorrect.

That is a scary thought! If you’re wrong by one digit you lose it all? Who gets that money then?

So those are some things I’m nervous about. It’s good to know that the money exists though. But what are you doing to make sure that you get the money in your main bank account? I feel like having it on an EDD card isn’t sufficient because I’m worried they can take it away anytime.

Even though I got the 10 grand I still feel poor. The money is gonna run out July 31 and I can’t go anywhere either.

ColdRider

lol, you can't win with some people. Every time I see posts like this here or other boards, I can't help but think of this ad.

Many people out there that could really use the money but don't qualify for some reason while you have others complaining they are short one week. Other claiming they didn't need it but applied just for giggles and get it.

Be happy you got it 🙄

SRGuy

When I talked to the guy on the phone he said at the time he saw 14 weeks ready for me. The amount I got which was over $10,400 seems to only cover 13 weeks.

On one hand 10,000 is like more money than I’ve ever made at once but I’m still bummed out cuz I thought I was gonna get 11,200.

And also another problem is that I was trying to transfer the money to my bank but it said that I would lose all money if my account number and routing number are incorrect.

That is a scary thought! If you’re wrong by one digit you lose it all? Who gets that money then?

So those are some things I’m nervous about. It’s good to know that the money exists though. But what are you doing to make sure that you get the money in your main bank account? I feel like having it on an EDD card isn’t sufficient because I’m worried they can take it away anytime.

Even though I got the 10 grand I still feel poor. The money is gonna run out July 31 and I can’t go anywhere either.
Setup your initial transfer for $1.00 When that goes thru to your bank you're good to go. Any errors after that point are on BofA. Takes 1 or 2 days to transfer.

When is you UI start date?

SHalester

glad you got your UI after all that work. BUT what is above is wrong. an invalid ACH will cause the ACH to fail, the money doesn't move. If you happen to enter an incorrect set of numbers and that set of numbers is a VALID account the ACH will go though and good luck getting it back. Best to double check your routing and account numbers every time you use ACH.

Check the UI portal for your 'missing' week and then email them vs calling. Email less hassle, but will take a few days to a week to get a reply.

SinTaxERROR

glad you got your UI after all that work. BUT what is above is wrong. an invalid ACH will cause the ACH to fail, the money doesn't move. If you happen to enter an incorrect set of numbers and that set of numbers is a VALID account the ACH will go though and good luck getting it back. Best to double check your routing and account numbers every time you use ACH.

Check the UI portal for your 'missing' week and then email them vs calling. Email less hassle, but will take a few days to a week to get a reply.
Doesn’t an ACH also have to match the name on the account?

Seems like you are miscalculating the FPUC ($600)... it’s generally a week behind the certification week... at least here in NJ it is.

The reason you feel poor is because you are... :roflmao:

DRider85

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Doesn’t an ACH also have to match the name on the account?

Seems like you are miscalculating the FPUC ($600)... it’s generally a week behind the certification week... at least here in NJ it is.

The reason you feel poor is because you are... :roflmao:
But I don’t even feel safe going anywhere. Have a couple extra bucks now but still no freedom.