I feel I'm getting jipped with this new incentive.

Urban_Mason

Hey all,

New to this forum thing. But I had to seek out other opinions. I feel like the hourly gaurentee was a lot better than this zone boost crap. Thoughts?

Another Uber Driver

When initially, they introduced the incentives, the boost was better than hourly. As Uber has been scaling down the subsidies, neither one is as good as it used to be.

There were some who preferred the hourlies, but, as I got bounced from one to the other, I found that I did better on boost.

whatislife

Yea it was prob better in terms of quality of life but I think boost(I guess not so much now)will earn more if you're lucky or feelin it

Leprechaun

Yes boost earns more but also more mileage you have to put on+ gas.. Hourly saves gas +mileage and earn a little less...But that's from the past.. No more hourly lol

Urban_Mason

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess the boost helps out with the ubereats but I'm with you guys on denying pools.

UberSaur

I guess the boost helps out with the ubereats but I'm with you guys on denying pools.
It should be one of the Commandements in an Uberites' handbook. Thou shalt not accept Stools for Stool Pidgeons are the vilest of creatures, ranking beneath vermin such as worms and rats.

Urban_Mason

I'm on gold status and I'm looking at what I'm making in these two dumbass zones. Lol the boost payout is 4 or 5 cents less than the uber fee....wtf

Urban_Mason

Sorry if any bubbles get burst...Sluber did the math & hourly paid out more than boost..hence if it makes the drivers more take it away...if it makes Sluber more exploit & expand..some platinum hourly drivers were making $45 per ride from 7-10am..even if each trip was less than a mile each
Not only that I was averaging 2 rides an hour during the week and making bank. One week m estimated payout was 332 after all was calculated it jumped to 1167