• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I drove cableguynoe

Uber chris

Hello everyone.
My name is Chris. Been driving for about 9 months and watching this site for a while. Already have some good stories that I hope to share.

I'll start with my encounter with cableguynoe. I've been following him for a while.
He posts a lot so it's hard to miss him. But I also enjoy his posts.
Also by reading his posts I had figured out we drive in the same area near Monterey CA. So that got me to really notice him.

Anyway, the other day I get this

I thought it was so cool.
I'm almost positive I know who he was and if I have the right guy, he was pretty cool and tipped $5 on a short ride.

I just wish he would have told me he was a driver also. I haven't driven other drivers before and would have had a lot of questions.

Anyway, not sure if you guys do meetups but would love to meet up with him or other drivers in the area.

Cableguynoe

Hello everyone.
My name is Chris. Been driving for about 9 months and watching this site for a while. Already have some good stories that I hope to share.

I'll start with my encounter with cableguynoe. I've been following him for a while.
He posts a lot so it's hard to miss him. But I also enjoy his posts.
Also by reading his posts I had figured out we drive in the same area near Monterey CA. So that got me to really notice him.

Anyway, the other day I get this

View attachment 296308

I thought it was so cool.
I'm almost positive I know who he was and if I have the right guy, he was pretty cool and tipped $5 on a short ride.

I just wish he would have told me he was a driver also. I haven't driven other drivers before and would have had a lot of questions.

Anyway, not sure if you guys do meetups but would love to meet up with him or other drivers in the area.
Chris!!!!
Glad you joined up brother!!
I've left that message for about 20 drivers over the past year. I knew someday someone would come find me haha.

Hey sorry I didn't introduce myself as a driver.
As I recall we started talking football right away, especially with all that Patriots gear you had.
Congrats on another title btw.

But I enjoyed talking football with you and you're definitely a top notch driver.
I had $3 already ready for you but I was compelled to pull out a 5.
I usually only do that for the ladies.

I'll hit you up on private message.
We can definitely meet up for a coffee and I can show you my secret bathroom spots (which may or may not be trees) if you're a night time driver.

hrswartz

I haven't seen anyone do something like this since the days of pee wee Hermon... It's well known what happened to him
That to went way over my head... do what? PeeWee Herman was caught, well 'nuff said, who alluded to that disgusting behavior? I don't get it... Maybe, just maybe that's why I'm just a member and not "Well Known"... just sayin'

Juggalo9er

That to went way over my head... do what? PeeWee Herman was caught, well 'nuff said, who alluded to that disgusting behavior? I don't get it... Maybe, just maybe that's why I'm just a member and not "Well Known"... just sayin'
Relax, it's just a joke

hrswartz

Maybe. However, I’m pretty sure it has to do with the board software, board join date and number of posts. So, just relax. You’ll get there eventually.
Thanx, but NO THANX... just call me member that's sufficient and by the way accurate... just sayin'
Hey, I just reached one hundred messages... Do I get a friggin' trophy yet?... just askin'
Yo, Yo... I got me a trophy!... just celebratin'
AND I just became an Active Member... so much for the pains of puberty... I'm now ACTIVE but then what was I before not active? just askin'

Last edited: