Inshur

'I don't take Jews'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroomBroom

The driver may have cancelled for other reasons. How can they be so sure ? How dare uber banned the driver without any proof and how dare the 2 " gentlemen " accused him without any proof ? . Uber is a GARBAGE

Last edited by a moderator:

mrjones

just put a camera in the coffee cup holder pointed towards your face to record your face at all times and audio. @@@@ paying for the TFL approved ones which are overpriced crap. Doing this job without a camera is dangerous any drunk native woman can accuse you of touching her or chatting her up just to get her £10 back

uberak

Driver might have cancelled for whatever reason.

You can clearly see they were already looking for compensation asking for it so early on.

More likely driver cancelled because of their destination which is very common nowadays.

Drivers check passenger destination and then cancel if doesn’t suit them.

Grumpy Old Man

However, they declined to provide Mr Adler with any compensation when he asked, telling him: “We would never want to minimise an experience like you describe by putting an arbitrary monetary value on the situation.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Cabbie2B

Something is fishy:

Quote:

However, they declined to provide Mr Adler with any compensation when he asked, telling him: “We would never want to minimise an experience like you describe by putting an arbitrary monetary value on the situation.

NightRyder

It can be difficult to stop on wembley high road sometimes and it could have been a classic “im waiting at a bus stop and not going to move” attitude.

UberLuxbod

And this is why Uber drivers need CCTV.

The only caveat being I was told you can't record sound all the time only when you activate a panic button.

Can anybody with a CCTV system confirm if thats true for proper CCTV systems? I only have a dashcam and the sound on that has to be disabled.

If its proven that the driver did it then his feet shouldn't touch the floor.

But nobody wants to see an innocent person get the shaft
Post automatically merged:

just put a camera in the coffee cup holder pointed towards your face to record your face at all times and audio. @@@@ paying for the TFL approved ones which are overpriced crap. Doing this job without a camera is dangerous any drunk native woman can accuse you of touching her or chatting her up just to get her £10 back
"drunk native woman"

Care to elaborate what you mean by that?

jaskoon

Something is fishy:

Quote:

However, they declined to provide Mr Adler with any compensation when he asked, telling him: “We would never want to minimise an experience like you describe by putting an arbitrary monetary value on the situation. h
here's the fishy thing.
People are seeing that the Labour Party leadership can be open about antisemitism, and think that they can also be and that there will be no consequences, people think they will get away with it", he said.

BroomBroom

Mostly Uber drivers cancel the ride if they feel unsafe or a rider standing at a " no stopping " place. They must have been on a bus stop for sure . Happened to me so many when I asked them to move away from a bus stop and they start getting rude. MR Alder tried to make some money but he didnt succeed . Maybe he needs a book another Uber and try something different this time.
Post automatically merged:

I feel so insecure doing this job
A rider can accuse of of ANYTHING and thats it u r suspended lol. I wish Uber pay the price one day and ever single uber driver gets compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.