• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I Don't See Any Uber Drivers on my Passenger APP

Edman

Is there something wrong? Or is it something new by Uber? So we don't see any Uber Drivers nearby?

Harleyfxdx1

Is there something wrong? Or is it something new by Uber? So we don't see any Uber Drivers nearby?
Open Pax app. Set a destination in the "where to" box slide bottom of page to pick the service you want to see and there they are. Expand map to see a closer look.

Telsa33

I just watched a video on YouTube with Uber man and he said that Uber is right in the process of sending out a new rider app that will not allow us to see what cars are in the area I don't believe this is happened yet but on several occasions I have lost the ability to see cars on the Riders app and I've had to reboot my phone.

YelpMan

I just watched a video on YouTube with Uber man and he said that Uber is right in the process of sending out a new rider app that will not allow us to see what cars are in the area I don't believe this is happened yet but on several occasions I have lost the ability to see cars on the Riders app and I've had to reboot my phone.
I saw this UberMan YouTube, and it is true in Washington DC

YelpMan

I can only see the cars where I'm currently at, but not in other areas. I couldn't make informed decisions on where to go to get away from other drivers, but I went from experience and did mostly fine today. Still annoying.

SpeedyGonzalez11

I can only see the cars where I'm currently at, but not in other areas. I couldn't make informed decisions on where to go to get away from other drivers, but I went from experience and did mostly fine today. Still annoying.
I found a way around it. When u in pax app, click destination and put any address, now you can move the pin around the map and it will update with the closest 10 drivers around that pin

Adam-St

Mine shows all the other drivers. They're all rookies though and park in the dumbest areas where they're going to be the closest to the bad part
Of town. I park right behind one of the busiest bars here and only take requests from the bar. I get 3 rides every hour. Work smart not hard