• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I don't pick up pool requests

PTCGUY

I feel like uber hustles us enough but to be hustled by the rider too... Naw shawty. They request a pool just to get a cheaper price knowing they have no intention to pool. Even act funny if you pick up someone else. Any thoughts?
Appreciate ya not doing pools. Means more for me and more moola. I love pool rides!

NuberUber

Pool is being pushed more and more in the Atlanta market. Every third time I log into the Uber rider app a pop up touts the reduced fare by using Uber Pool. In some cases, it even defaults to a pool ride unless you say you have 3 or 4 passengers.

I'm with you, I refuse all pool requests too. Not worth my time.

PTCGUY

Pool is being pushed more and more in the Atlanta market. Every third time I log into the Uber rider app a pop up touts the reduced fare by using Uber Pool. In some cases, it even defaults to a pool ride unless you say you have 3 or 4 passengers.

I'm with you, I refuse all pool requests too. Not worth my time.
Thank you Nuberuber for not taking pool rides. Means more for me and more moola. Cha ching!

Uberbrethren

I feel like uber hustles us enough but to be hustled by the rider too... Naw shawty. They request a pool just to get a cheaper price knowing they have no intention to pool. Even act funny if you pick up someone else. Any thoughts?
Hi UBerMacATL, you got that right...I have had guys get in and then tell me not to pick up the next person, or get to the next person's address and before the car has even rolled to a stop ask if we can leave. The thing I hate the most is when they put their makeup on or eat or something that will leave a mess. Of course, there is always the jackass that has 5 bags with him...ridiculous.

I hate to say it, but I understand their mindset because it is so cheap, why should they value it? Sad, but I think that's a part of the psychology behind it.

Dontmakemepullauonyou

I have dudes call for a pool but 4 guys hop in. Get real who else can I pick up in this pool.
Tell them to get out or cancel and request X. We don't have pool here but when we get it, my first question to pax when I see its UberFool is if they know it's Uberpool. If they don't then it's get out bye bye. That's if I get a pool stacked or something, I would never knowing accept a pool ride even at 5x surge.

Happy Phantom

I do and don't like uberPool. I like the guaranteed fare on payday but I don't like the agitation it gives my first rider for having to wait for the 2nd rider. I make more than $100 daily so I really can't complain. Pool or X I'm getting mine regardless.

capable

That pool shit is nothing but problem bcuz most riders give u an attitude when u try to pick up the next rider . My cousin narrated his experience some days ago when he had a white lady in the car and later picked up another black guy who had his pants sagged and looked rough . And he said the lady asked him DO U REALLY HAVE TO PICK THIS GUY ? When she saw the guy walking towards the car and clearly shows she was uncomfortable. But the big question is why did U request pool in the first place when u know u could be matched with anyone and there's a possibility of u being uncomfortable

Humano

I'm beginning to wonder if by constantly ignoring pools you eventually dont get them. For a while I've been refusing both uber pool and lyft line pings. Now I haven't gotten a single pool request in about three weeks. I say good riddance but wonder if that is the experience of others as well. I still get lyft line requests which I continue to refuse. As such I have a low acceptance rating with them.

Uandinme

I am not sure why Uber feel they should have Pool at the airport? I do not take a pool at the airport for no reason, as it has not been worth it. I took my own poll and most have said they chose the pool cause it is cheap and they don't get other rides. So, y'all can have my Pools.

UberHoax

I am not sure why Uber feel they should have Pool at the airport? I do not take a pool at the airport for no reason, as it has not been worth it. I took my own poll and most have said they chose the pool cause it is cheap and they don't get other rides. So, y'all can have my Pools.
Pool for total of 4 people is like $10. Same cost as MARTA per person!! Now uber is competing with public transportation