I dont know what happen at Logan

dong sung wo

The lady told me she can not get Uber drivers at Logan Airport so she has to use Lyft on big surge this morning. I said how come You don' t take taxi ? she said her company is paying for her trips .

Junior_14

What happened was that Uber was playing stupid at the airport and was suppressing the surge. Lot was with 0 Uber available several times and the surge never passed $2.75 so smart drivers didn’t bite it.

Kos

Lyft doesn’t surge anymore for everyone. Now it’s called personal power zone, if you lucky you could get that bonus up to a $100 I personally didnt get a $100 but heard that one driver got it in cambridge the other day.
Last night when I went to airport i got $16 bonus and the queue had more than 200 drivers sitting there, when I checked the riders app there was no surge for riders.

BostonTaxiDriver

Lyft doesn’t surge anymore for everyone. Now it’s called personal power zone, if you lucky you could get that bonus up to a $100 I personally didnt get a $100 but heard that one driver got it in cambridge the other day.
Last night when I went to airport i got $16 bonus and the queue had more than 200 drivers sitting there, when I checked the riders app there was no surge for riders.
Lyft offered $100 to a driver....in Cambridge, no less, and not at Logan?

Funnyhead88

The lady told me she can not get Uber drivers at Logan Airport so she has to use Lyft on big surge this morning. I said how come You don' t take taxi ? she said her company is paying for her trips .
Nobody goes to the airport queue early in the morning anymore becasue they know they can't camp out there like they used to in the previous lot with Massport cracking down plus who wants to get stuck in rush hour traffic anyway.