I don’t know if this is funny or should I be offended?

Jdelacruz129

So when I applied to drive for Uber & UberEATS. I also applied to DoorDash and Grubhub. Well long story short I was approved for Uber & UberEATS. But not DoorDash or Grubhub. Apperently it was because I had a “driving with a suspended license” ticket back in 2011 & when I was a broke college student and couldn’t afford my speeding tickets lol.

Fast forward 6 years later and I had paid all my tickets off and got my license back. It was good enough for Uber & UberEATS for me to transport food and people no less. But DoorDash & Grubhub it’s not. Smh I’m scratching my head why it’s ok for me to transport people but not food lol

I have to add Uber’s background check goes back 3 years but DoorDash/Grubhub it’s 7 years

uberboy1212

So when I applied to drive for Uber & UberEATS. I also applied to DoorDash and Grubhub. Well long story short I was approved for Uber & UberEATS. But not DoorDash or Grubhub. Apperently it was because I had a “driving with a suspended license” ticket back in 2011 & when I was a broke college student and couldn’t afford my speeding tickets lol.

Fast forward 6 years later and I had paid all my tickets off and got my license back. It was good enough for Uber & UberEATS for me to transport food and people no less. But DoorDash & Grubhub it’s not. Smh I’m scratching my head why it’s ok for me to transport people but not food lol

I have to add Uber’s background check goes back 3 years but DoorDash/Grubhub it’s 7 years
Damn that sucks. Do you have Postmates or Caviar in your area? Maybe try applying with them and see what happens

Jdelacruz129

Damn that sucks. Do you have Postmates or Caviar in your area? Maybe try applying with them and see what happens
Actually yeah I was approved for Postmates but it doesn’t work in my city (Fremont,CA) and caviar I didn’t even try since it only works in San Francisco.

Jdelacruz129

Caviar is in LA. Been with them for several months now.
Oh that’s cool. But I meant I live in the Bay Area but caviar only works in select city’s like San Francisco or city’s near silcon valley. It doesn’t work in the whole Bay Area

KMANDERSON

Because uber has lower standards then the others.Uber only cares about their booking fee.