I dnt care what religion and beliefs you have please pray from my fam out in Florida

Inshur

EcoboostMKS

I have family in Florida right now too. I really hope for the best for your family. I really do hope they stay safe, but I never got the idea of praying for stuff like this or really anything outside of the meditation/calming aspect of it.

If god is in control of stuff like this, why are we asking it to keep us safe? Why would something we're asking for help from purposely put innocent people in harms way? Do we really need to ask god not to punish us?

Too deep for uber?

Punisher187

I also have family out there. May all stay safe and nothing happens to them. 1 of them went to GA and it took them 18 hours to get there from West Palm B. The other stayed in Orlando and now all we have to do is hope for the best.

Prince*_*Charmin

I think during times like these people who live in Florida should make an exception and leave to stay at friends or family house in another state and for those who have no family drive north and stay at a cheap motel and wait it out, hurricanes don't usually last more than 1 day anyway, why risk yourself or your kids safety I would take no chance, my dad flew in from Fort Lauderdale last week I paid his ticket and I don't have to lose sleep or sit around nervous worrying about his safety right now.

wk1102

They should be okay, they are going to get hurricane force winds but they will most likely not get a direct hit.

I'm 90 miles north on the east coast, we were preparing for a direct hit until tji s morning. Tampa bay area is going to get hammered. Miami is going to get some flooding for sure as long as they aren't super close to the ocean or intracoastal waterway they should be good.

Spotscat

I pray for two things - First, that all the people of Florida make it through this safe and sound, even Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman.

Second, that the meteorologists are accurate with their predictions, and this hurricane doesn't track out into the Gulf, regain strength, and then come ashore in Houston.

tohunt4me

Please pray the ones that can't evacuate and have no place to go.
If they can not evacuate, each city has SAFE strong shelters that they want EVERYONE TO GO TO !

They have even rounded up the homeless and Made them go to shelters !

I think during times like these people who live in Florida should make an exception and leave to stay at friends or family house in another state and for those who have no family drive north and stay at a cheap motel and wait it out, hurricanes don't usually last more than 1 day anyway, why risk yourself or your kids safety I would take no chance, my dad flew in from Fort Lauderdale last week I paid his ticket and I don't have to lose sleep or sit around nervous worrying about his safety right now.
They have sturdy shelters in each city
Cots ,staff, food , water.
No excuse for someone not to go to one !

Inshur New York