I didn't take a poop today!

fm2t

Not a single one. I got more uber poop requests than I think I ever had in one day. Now that they add pax at will and the nav sucks I'm not going to do it anymore. I took a poop last night and I got three pax and I ended up going in two circles before I got them all picked up.

My acceptance rate took a hit tonight because I ignored at least two poops before I got an x to take. I plan on not taking anymore poops until uber decides to reward us better when we take a poop.

UberMetalPunk

I picked up a pooh from Dulles to Dupont. 2 people from the start. I ignored the other poohs on the way in. Just wanted to get downtown for meh boostification. I had the option of letting it timeout during the trip.

I actually have only done 1 in 2 weeks. I feel like the computers got it actually. I've only have maximum 8 requests in 15 hours this week. My acceptance rate went down to 65%but who cares. They don't even put you in time out anymore for not accepting pool.pool always sucked and then they just start adding rides without warning? After I almost got t boned trying to figure it what my GPS was doing, I decided no mas

fm2t

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I actually have only done 1 in 2 weeks. I feel like the computers got it actually.
I though so too until today. I would get maybe 1 poop in ten x requests. Today the poop storm kept coming over and over. I didn't give in though

You're right, that SHYT is dangerous as it distracts you AS you're driving plus it interrupts your navigation application.
Yeah it is distracting. I don't really use nav that much in DC anymore but with the way the new poop works I couldn't zoom in to see where the pin was. I don't even remember if the address was there. Dangerous...all I was doing is trying to look at this stupid thing.

nutzareus

I picked up a pooh from Dulles to Dupont. 2 people from the start. I ignored the other poohs on the way in. Just wanted to get downtown for meh boostification. I had the option of letting it timeout during the trip.
You are part of the problem by enabling the passengers and ignoring other Stool requests. Make them pay for being cheap!

Bulls23

Dude, how did you survive driving all the way from IAD to DC with those freakishly annoying ping sounds coming in every 5 minutes?