I didn't sign up of Ubereats.

nomad_driver

Has anyone been getting uber eats requests lately without asking for it lately? I started getting them last week and uber support through email said it was some kind of error and took me off. But this week I so happen to take a uber and got to talking with the driver and he said the same thing had been happening to him.

PTCGUY

Has anyone been getting uber eats requests lately without asking for it lately? I started getting them last week and uber support through email said it was some kind of error and took me off. But this week I so happen to take a uber and got to talking with the driver and he said the same thing had been happening to him.
If you don't want to get the requests then send support an email to remove. It takes a day and then it stops.

Steve2008

Peep the text on July 14th. I took the quiz like 2 months ago but I literally stopped myself in the Uber parking lot from going to get the insulated bag after reading some bad driver experiences.

But I went to my X + Select profile to see what the surge was looking like during rush hour to see if it might have been worth taking an X trip and I received back to back delivery request. Then I got this text about a week later.

I almost got played... Almost!

Attachments

nomad_driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got the same text. I also took the quiz 2 months ago picked up the bag and took exactly one trip before I returned the bag. They were supposed to set up two profiles one for X and one for X+eats but I ended up with only X+eats. When I returned the bag they said told me they fixed it and I didn't get a eats request until last week. I'm more surprised that in the text they said they would mail the bag. Do they think that if they just send the bag drivers will just start doing eats?

Steve2008

I got the same text. I also took the quiz 2 months ago picked up the bag and took exactly one trip before I returned the bag. They were supposed to set up two profiles one for X and one for X+eats but I ended up with only X+eats. When I returned the bag they said told me they fixed it and I didn't get a eats request until last week. I'm more surprised that in the text they said they would mail the bag. Do they think that if they just send the bag drivers will just start doing eats?
I guess that is what they want think... I'm pretty sure they don't have enough eats drivers. I ordered food from them on a Saturday night about a month ago and it took 2+ hours when it was supposedly supposed to take 30 minutes in the time estimate.

I only used Uber Eats because the app I preferred (Favor) had shut down their Atlanta operation.

Wayne_brain

Over night I was informed that I just "opted in"; No way! I emailed support and am staying off the the air until they fix my account. Being Sunday I might as well take the day off, since I work Fri and Sat. Beginning to get bad attitude. I'm in Orange County. FYI.

uberdeshit

Over night I was informed that I just "opted in"; No way! I emailed support and am staying off the the air until they fix my account. Being Sunday I might as well take the day off, since I work Fri and Sat. Beginning to get bad attitude. I'm in Orange County. FYI.
30 dollar guarantees and your problem is?