I cursed out a TLC Pig (actual video)

Inshur

Guided One

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thats foul man smh I hope things work out for you though bro even if you have to pay.

Hopefully its one day of lucky trips you get that bread, pay it and tell them to shove it up their anus.
Thanks bro, the sad part is I always use my seatbelt, it’s just I always have it clipped in so that I don’t have to keep buckling and unbuckling my belt. I just swing it over my shoulder and it’s on. These have nothing better to do then go after our bank accounts.

Last edited:

Lordridley

First off, this is bullshit. He can say whatever he wanna say as long as his words are not used for to threat someone. This must be taken to the right people in the city council that the tlc wannabe cops abuse their powers over poor drivers...
Post automatically merged:

Thanks bro, the sad part is I always use my seatbelt, it’s just I always have it clipped in so that have to keep buckling and unbuckling my belt. I just swing it over my shoulder and it’s on. These have nothing better to do then go after our bank accounts.
Get a double-sided dashcam.

Kalanick

I like anarchy, where is rule and law doesn’t work. Fake cops. On terminal 5 in JFK there have traffic management guy I think his Indian or Bangladesh, his there everyday in the morning. When I drop off passenger like 2 months ago he came to me, and said can you take my friend to Queens for $50 cash ? . I looked his friend he was TLC pig . I warned this traffic guy don’t do this , because you not gonna die by your self ,someone will help you. He was like : what , what, what . He was shocked. Now every time when he see my car , he turning his face to back try to not see my car .

Guided One

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Contact the ACLU they can't ticket you for curing at them
Yea I’m thinking of doing that. I’m just gonna wait to get the tickets in the mail. He didn’t give me anything just said they are coming in the mail. It could be a bluff.
Post automatically merged:

It happens to me also, and few days later ,got a summons in the mail for 1000$,harassment, abuse at TOP,.
What did you do afterwards?

goliver28

A summons for calling him a POF? He really is FOS. I'm glad you stood up for yourself. These TLC pigs wanna act like they're real cops when they aren't.

SimonXY

i dont usually login. i normally just read ppl’s comment when im bored, but i have to give u a like! big support! i got pulled over once by real cop for running a yellow light! i parked my car, unbuckled my seatbelt and gave him my license, then at the end he gave me a no seatbelt ticket. i was like wtf? @@@@ all these blood suckers!