• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I couldn't do it.......

UberBlackPr1nce

My suv is in the shop getting routine work done. I have a Nissan Leaf that I use for lyft and uber X.
Even with a Leaf and a car out of commission and uber threatening to deactivate my uber X account I could not bring myself to turning on the uber x app. I love myself to much. The thought of a five dollar rider getting the chance to rate me was appalling. Then that five dollar fare magically converting itself into 2.80 cents after uber fees was nauseating. I just couldn't put myself through that. How on earth are there drivers out there driving those rates? The fact that there is, these fools should be on Ripleys believe it or not...

neweagle

My suv is in the shop getting routine work done. I have a Nissan Leaf that I use for lyft and uber X.
Even with a Leaf and a car out of commission and uber threatening to deactivate my uber X account I could not bring myself to turning on the uber x app. I love myself to much. The thought of a five dollar rider getting the chance to rate me was appalling. Then that five dollar fare magically converting itself into 2.80 cents after uber fees was nauseating. I just couldn't put myself through that. How on earth are there drivers out there driving those rates? The fact that there is, these fools should be on Ripleys believe it or not...
When did we meet? I'm trying to recall our conversation but I can't remember when it was.

Bart McCoy

BRAVO
rates are too low and Uber clearly knows this
but they will exploit drivers as long as they get profit