1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

I couldn't do it.......

Discussion in 'Atlanta' started by UberBlackPr1nce, Sep 7, 2015.

1. UberBlackPr1nce

UberBlackPr1nce

Driving:
    UberSUV
    My suv is in the shop getting routine work done. I have a Nissan Leaf that I use for lyft and uber X.
    Even with a Leaf and a car out of commission and uber threatening to deactivate my uber X account I could not bring myself to turning on the uber x app. I love myself to much. The thought of a five dollar rider getting the chance to rate me was appalling. Then that five dollar fare magically converting itself into 2.80 cents after uber fees was nauseating. I just couldn't put myself through that. How on earth are there drivers out there driving those rates? The fact that there is, these fools should be on Ripleys believe it or not...

2. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    This post should be nominated for the Post Hall Of Fame.

UberBlackPr1nce likes this.
  3. Realityshark

Realityshark

I applaud your self respect.

Mycarhatesme likes this.
  4. PT Barnum already beat that post to the Hall Fame. " Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence if the American public"

5. neweagle

neweagle

When did we meet? I'm trying to recall our conversation but I can't remember when it was.

6. Black Prince I went as far as deleting my Uber app to ensure I wont drive another uberx passenger ever since the rates went down in July. I won't drive and tear my car up for free.

7. Bart McCoy

Bart McCoy

Driving:
    UberX
    BRAVO
    rates are too low and Uber clearly knows this
    but they will exploit drivers as long as they get profit

Teksaz likes this.
  8. ATLrider

ATLrider

did they cut u off yet?

i thoight it took over a month before deactivation.

9. UberBlackPr1nce

UberBlackPr1nce

Driving:
    UberSUV
    I told them I was on vacation

10. Altima ATL

Altima ATL

Driving:
    UberX
    That's what I told them too (and I was) - I have now made my 1 ride for the month to keep account active.