I could use a ride from the airport to nellis

Pesty

San Diego driver in vegas Thursday for a meeting, fly in at 10am and going to Craig road by Nellis.
Let's work a deal, PM me, prefer select or premier car.

Pesty

What a cheapo you are, the rates uber has in last Vegas is a joke and on top of that you want a poor driver risk being caught doing an off the app ride, cheapo.

last time I checked, select rides aren't cheap.. I got no problem paying the 75 bucks in app for the ride. I'd rather my cash go in another select drivers pocket.

PowersAssociates

last time I checked, select rides aren't cheap.. I got no problem paying the 75 bucks in app for the ride. I'd rather my cash go in another select drivers pocket.
You don't understand how it works here. Just do things like a normal person. Order car in app, get in car at pick up area in parking garage. Pay in app bc your 75 bucks ain't worth it

Pesty

I take it you guys have way more regulations to deal with than us which means more to lose.
That's cool, thought I'd ask.

If a mod reads this feel free to delete it.

uberxone vegas

San Diego driver in vegas Thursday for a meeting, fly in at 10am and going to Craig road by Nellis.
Let's work a deal, PM me, prefer select or premier car.
Let's work a deal? what does that mean? you are going to pay in cash? what don't you just request select or premier car from airport or wherever you are to go to Nellis or wherever you wanted to go?

Uber Steve LV

Lol, I don't have any problem with an uber driver, I just don't like the way uber does business, but I understand people have to do whatever necessary to put food on the table, I hope they raise their rates because people will still pay.
Again I agree with you, has your account been hacked? Lol