I cancelled a lot last night

onionhead

my cancellation rate is at 13% up from 7%. I had several moments of numbness when I'd usually otherwise have more patience. The standout incident was a POOL rider that put his pickup location at Exchange LA, but was waiting on the corner of 6th & Spring.

It's not like there was any traffic at the time. I waited 2 minutes in the middle of the block right at the pin. Called his guy. He seemed preoccupied and careless. Kept telling me where he was despite his pickup being a few yards away. He was unwilling to walk to me. Kept just standing there, talking to me, trying to tell me i was in the wrong place.

As soon as the 2 minute timer ended and i could cancel, my eyes went crossed. I don't know why i didn't just hang up on him and cancel. I felt like toying with him. Wasting a little more of his time. Wanting him to really feel stupid after it was over. I promised him I'd make my way back around the block to pick up him where he was. Give me one sec I said. His sigh implied he knew what was coming.

My eyes went uncrossed after I cancelled the trip. I also cancelled the next guy on the POOL who was exactly where this first guy was standing. I said I'd do more POOL this weekend. But i can't. *sobbing* I can't.

mandreyka

Will i be deactivated at 14% pls respond
No way... 30-40% average YES.

Just cancel what you have to and you will be fine

Hard to say. I’ve been as high as 30% and nothing happened. Lyft on the other hand takes cancellations very seriously.
Yes this is correct^^^^ both companies are completely different.

If you get emails from lyft warning of cancels then take them seriously.

Right lvesq1906?

Kevin Melendez

Got a 2.5 yesterday at Burbank airport.

Pull up right next to the guy (only one standing there) parked infront of the pin on the app ask the guy is this so and so, he says no

Call the customer, nothing ( I see his phone light up) text the customer nothing

All I could do was wait for the cancelation fee :frown:

Airport police where there too giving another uber a hard time sad part was he was going two blocks from my house

lvesq1906

No way... 30-40% average YES.

Just cancel what you have to and you will be fine

Yes this is correct^^^^ both companies are completely different.

If you get emails from lyft warning of cancels then take them seriously.

Right lvesq1906?
Lol! Yes I’m not allowed to cancel anymore on Lyft. However now they have an option for riders to select if a driver calls or texts and asks them to cancel. They’ve now warned me about this. Smh

1DBF0434-980F-4BFB-9474-80499EB9C4FC.jpeg

mandreyka

Lol! Yes I’m not allowed to cancel anymore on Lyft. However now they have an option for riders to select if a driver calls or texts and asks them to cancel. They’ve now warned me about this. Smh.
I was deactivated from lyft too for the same reason. Now I wait for the pax to cancel

FUberX

Again dude? Im still smh at you turning down that moreno valley trip at night with no traffic.....

Travis -k

my cancellation rate is at 13% up from 7%. I had several moments of numbness when I'd usually otherwise have more patience. The standout incident was a POOL rider that put his pickup location at Exchange LA, but was waiting on the corner of 6th & Spring.

It's not like there was any traffic at the time. I waited 2 minutes in the middle of the block right at the pin. Called his guy. He seemed preoccupied and careless. Kept telling me where he was despite his pickup being a few yards away. He was unwilling to walk to me. Kept just standing there, talking to me, trying to tell me i was in the wrong place.

As soon as the 2 minute timer ended and i could cancel, my eyes went crossed. I don't know why i didn't just hang up on him and cancel. I felt like toying with him. Wasting a little more of his time. Wanting him to really feel stupid after it was over. I promised him I'd make my way back around the block to pick up him where he was. Give me one sec I said. His sigh implied he knew what was coming.

My eyes went uncrossed after I cancelled the trip. I also cancelled the next guy on the POOL who was exactly where this first guy was standing. I said I'd do more POOL this weekend. But i can't. *sobbing* I can't.
I love when they text asking if you coming to get them, or where are you going....

I laugh maniacally as I drave away.