Uber Drivers Forum banner

I can’t wait to find a better job

658 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Luber4.9 
#1 ·
I am offering anyone here that refers me to a job that I end up getting a $1000
Please help
I hate Uber

#7 ·
Good luck, most jobs require experience, but you can't get experience if no one will hire you.
What's with the lack of respect for rideshare drivers, seems like that ruins a resume?

Happy IPO time, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, big pay day for those at the top and we have to go look for work while Mr. CEO goes to Hawaii or Europe to celebrate.

#8 ·
I can do math lol and data analysis
I also have a degree in business lol
So what's the problem?

You sound qualified for:

Investment analysis
Investment modeling
Cash flow analysis

Commercial real estate cash flow analysis

Teaching

Create a learning course on your favorite business topic

Create an app

Tech companies need operations people

Etc etc etc

C'mon bro.... no excuse!

You got this!

#9 ·
I can do math lol and data analysis
I also have a degree in business lol
Well no-one's hiring people with those skills in the Bay Area. ;)
Possibly your technique needs help (or you're over 35). Have u tried JCC in DTSF. Very good, free help & resources for job hunting.
Or have u tried USPS, they literally, yes literally, can't hire enough mail carriers, aka postmen. You'd probably get a bad hood to start off but survive that and you'd be doing a safe, steep hilly area in no time.

#10 ·
Well no-one's hiring people with those skills in the Bay Area. :wink:
Possibly your technique needs help (or you're over 35). Have u tried JCC in DTSF. Very good, free help & resources for job hunting.
Or have u tried USPS, they literally, yes literally, can't hire enough mail carriers, aka postmen. You'd probably get a bad hood to start off but survive that and you'd be doing a safe, steep hilly area in no time.
I am 37 ??‍♂ Is that really bad?
I should do mail I can lose weight ?

#11 ·
I am offering anyone here that refers me to a job that I end up getting a $1000
Please help
I hate Uber
Have you tried going to Job Fairs?
There is one at the Grand Hyatt in SF , this Thursday April 4th from 12-4pm.
They have several companies and hiring managers you can talk to and pass out your resume.
Good to dress professionally and smell good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.