• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I can’t get Uber Airport Queue.

Ccsteve

I don’t even have an option to see the queue. I have called Uber multiple times and they do not know why this is happening. My Lyft works just fine when going into the queue.
upload_2018-6-23_18-30-56.png

upload_2018-6-23_18-31-8.png

upload_2018-6-23_18-31-20.png

upload_2018-6-23_18-31-59.png
upload_2018-6-23_18-31-59.jpeg

TheRealGnash

More airport glitches. Doesn’t seem worth it. Maybe they’d get it figured out if there wasn’t a hoard of drivers there 24/7 no matter inspite of all the corporate malfeasance.

FastEddie47

I have the same problem. Uber doesn't appear to put me in the queue, Lyft does. The problem has been going on for about a year. Over that time I have complained to Uber more than once, without effect. I have changed phones, without effect. Unless there is a short queue, I just don't wait at the airport. Rebooting the phone, while in the lot, hasn't worked. However, I will try logging off and back on, repeatedly.

Iann

Don't log off and on. Just need to keep switching from the Uber Home to one of the other options such as ratings.
Do this back and forth a couple times and it will show the Queue number.

teh744

I give it 45 min-hour. Any longer, I think your wasting your time. I run both at the same time.

teh744

Usually 30-40 cars. Then I check the landing schedule. Last summer one night I had a drop off there, then immediately I got hit for 2.5 surge pick up there. Couldn't believe it! Then the dropoff was to harmar twp. Wish I had more of those.....