Inshur

I bought a dash cam!

Volkswaber

The reason why I bought this I don't feel safe any more with Uber passenger and we all know why.

Looks like it does the job! Let us know what the recording quality is like
I let you know tomorrow I'm going to take some pictures about the installation.

whoareya

The reason why I bought this I don't feel safe any more with Uber passenger and we all know why.

I let you know tomorrow I'm going to take some pictures about the installation.

Hi mate, have you had any luck with your cam? Whats the quality like?

Volkswaber

Are you all black cabbies not scared of the strangers you pick up on road? Each Uber passenger has a record and rating with Uber.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.te...axi-driver-sexual-assault-refused-accept/amp/

I'm not cabbie! Can Uber know what happened between you and customers only with the app?
Can Uber save you from Hit and run?

Hi mate, have you had any luck with your cam? Whats the quality like?
The quality of the video is very nice, and no luck but this the first week. This is a dual dashcam and it's better to keep both on the street because one record from far for things like number plates and the other one record close but with wide angle 140.
If you fill unsafe inside, just turn the wide angle cam inside. When they see cctv in operation they will be nice customers!

Durranee

I'm using DDPi M6 Pro, nice little camera with great lens. Only looking outwards tho.
Make sure you check TfL guideline on requirements i-e

Enrypted data
No Audio
and warning stickers etc
Sample photos from my dash cam below

Attachments

• N_MCeb_20170731132752_0113_L.JPG
    N_MCeb_20170731132752_0113_L.JPG
    212.2 KB · Views: 34
  • N_MCeb_20170909182139_0091_L.JPG
    N_MCeb_20170909182139_0091_L.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Dov

Are you all black cabbies not scared of the strangers you pick up on road? Each Uber passenger has a record and rating with Uber.
Friday and Saturday nights were sometimes a bit hairy
However since uber arrived on the scene it seems the scum choose the cheaper alternative
Taxi driving post uber is a walk in the park I can't remember the last time I had a difficult passenger
It is all very relaxing
Thankyou very much for your concern