I arrived at pickup and the couple had 2 white garbage bags filled with garbage.

Dave Bust

They had rented the house for a week and had to take their trash with them.

I pull up and say,,is the trash coming with us? And they say yes,,,and so is the pitbull he is my service animal and you cant cancel the ride like the last driver did or we will report you to UBER.

I said no problem,,,let me turn around and back the car in so you can load the trash in the trunk,,,they said GREAT,,THANKS!

I took off,,got my cancellation fee and reported to uber that the pitbull was chewing on my tire. LOL

They had rented the house for a week and had to take their trash with them.

I pull up and say,,is the trash coming with us? And they say yes,,,and so is the pitbull he is my service animal and you cant cancel the ride like the last driver did or we will report you to UBER.

I said no problem,,,let me turn around and back the car in so you can load the trash in the trunk,,,they said GREAT,,THANKS!

I took off,,got my cancellation fee and reported to uber that the pitbull was chewing on my tire. LOL
Please give us an update on this . Thank you

kingcorey321

Smart . I like what you did . That pit bull lol. Trash . cloth seats ? cleaning for a damn hour afterwards.
He canceled for reason the drive is not stupid .
Yea i know that dog was not chewing on your tire but i love how you called support to protect your self from that NOT service animal .
NOBODY has a pit bull service animal . They are not smart enough . This is why they use some only a small amount of dog breeds .
Some breeds are perfect and want to learn others just not made for it . Now pit bulls might be a great compassion animal not a blind leader or a dog they would use to smell you if your going to have a seizure . ( Dog is chewing my tire !)
Hope you got that 250 dollar damage fee i know i would of . New tire for me thanks so much

SinTaxERROR

Smart . I like what you did . That pit bull lol. Trash . cloth seats ? cleaning for a damn hour afterwards.
He canceled for reason the drive is not stupid .
Yea i know that dog was not chewing on your tire but i love how you called support to protect your self from that NOT service animal .
NOBODY has a pit bull service animal . They are not smart enough . This is why they use some only a small amount of dog breeds .
Some breeds are perfect and want to learn others just not made for it . Now pit bulls might be a great compassion animal not a blind leader or a dog they would use to smell you if your going to have a seizure . ( Dog is chewing my tire !)
Hope you got that 250 dollar damage fee i know i would of . New tire for me thanks so much
The pit bull chewing on his tire is what will make this story unbelievable or questionable to Uber...

Now if the dog had pee’d on his tire...