I am sure there are fake drivers on this site with computer-generated simulations showing they worked 60+hrs a week, and they love their job

warsaw

It’s probably even less than $20, but many ants fail to understand the actual numbers.
Thanks

seymour

Don’t listen to people on here
No sane person wants to drive 60+hrs a week for $20/hr after expenses
I love my job/partnership with Uber. Doesn't matter what hrs I drive - 5hrs one week 62 hrs the next week.

I have a choice as to how I interact with the world and all the people in it. For me, that means lovin' everyone - including Uber. Including you, btw!

Why manifest an emotion other than love? Try it, sometime. I mean, really really try it - love that person who just cut you off in traffic or that idiot honking his horn at you.

Love is the answer!

The Beatles were right - all you need, is love :wink:

Larry$$$

I used to drive 60+hrs WK. Too many stuff going on with life that I'm not able to work those hrs anymore. 10hrs day is what I used to drive.

treesweets dancer

I have a choice as to how I interact with the world and all the people in it. For me, that means lovin' everyone - including Uber.
You guys, the above quote is a sign of a heavily corporatized mind. Our overlords have inculcated the culture with platitudes about positivity &, "it's yr choice how you feel" about the moral horrors you witness in yr society. Real humans don't choose their feelings. You can choose how to act on them, but authentic feeling happens to you. Then maybe you think about why you feel that way. Then maybe you say to yrself "I'm pissed off cause the lizard illuminati keeps @@@@ing us". Or you choose to love that which is detrimental to human well-being like a good liberal bourgie cow.

Of course an Uber shill & all the other corporate overlords that run our country & much of the world will tell you you should be positive & love them. Of course they will. You don't have to listen though.

I'll be robbing Seymour tomorrow since I know he'll just accept it since he loves me.*

*Someone's BS pwned through absurd rhetoric. Diamond status poster here.

Larry$$$

60? Lol only weaklings drive 60hrs last week I did 80+hrs and that didn’t even include a few hrs on Lyft.

It’s no biggie
Lmao.thats kind of deceiving. That $1000 don't really count as typical weekly earning. But still $2200 is good week. Wish I can do those hours again. Having kids cut into my hours.

Victorvnv

IDK how you guys are doing it with $4 gas. And 80+ hours? Why lol
Cuz I have nothing else to do with my life
Post automatically merged:

You had someone throw up in your car???
Yep some chick Saturday night . Wasn’t too bad thought it was only some drinks she probably had in the bar. Car seats are leather and it wasn’t a lot so cleaned it up easy in like 10min but still got 150$ for it.

seymour

You guys, the above quote is a sign of a heavily corporatized mind. Our overlords have inculcated the culture with platitudes about positivity &, "it's yr choice how you feel" about the moral horrors you witness in yr society. Real humans don't choose their feelings. You can choose how to act on them, but authentic feeling happens to you. Then maybe you think about why you feel that way. Then maybe you say to yrself "I'm pissed off cause the lizard illuminati keeps @@@@ing us". Or you choose to love that which is detrimental to human well-being like a good liberal bourgie cow.

Of course an Uber shill & all the other corporate overlords that run our country & much of the world will tell you you should be positive & love them. Of course they will. You don't have to listen though.

I'll be robbing Seymour tomorrow since I know he'll just accept it since he loves me.*

*Someone's BS pwned through absurd rhetoric. Diamond status poster here.
actually your definition of "authentic feeling" does NOT 'happen to us' and yes, you can verify this for yourself. In essence, all emotions are an illusion. We control what emotions we manifest. Every single one of us. So, when someone tells you that so and so pisses them off you know they haven't yet mastered their emotions. It is impossible for someone to "make us feel" anything. Last time I cut someone off in traffic the guy I cut off started honking, rolled down his window and started yelling and shouting, came up beside me and gave me the finger and continued on his tirade. I didn't cause him to manifest his emotions - he did that all by himself. He hasn't figured this out for himself, yet. Perhaps he never will and in all honesty many people never do figure this out for themselves. You know who they are - constantly angry at their spouse, kids, parent who passed away years ago, always honking their horn at everyone, lashes out at people on anonymous forums(here), etc. These people simply haven't discovered where their emotions come from. They shouldn't be faulted really, they just don't know the truth.Their parents never knew and they learned what their parents taught them and now they are passing this on to their kids, etc.
Emotions are an illusion - they aren't real until we make em real. I am not making this stuff up & everyone can verify this for themselves.

This dude explains all this in a very simple straightforward way. Oprah and Tony Robbins love the guy and I am sure you will too :wink:
If you get a chance, purchase the book The Untethered Soul - the greatest book ever written(on any subject) - all about emotions.

Once you figure out the illusion you will realize it's kinda pointless to experience anything but love :wink: It would be silly to manifest a different emotion.

Last edited:

vkandaharv

Yep some chick Saturday night . Wasn’t too bad thought it was only some drinks she probably had in the bar. Car seats are leather and it wasn’t a lot so cleaned it up easy in like 10min but still got 150$ for it.
Ditto. All I do is work and when I'm not driving I'm working on something else. A few years ago I became impatient and frustrated with lack of meaningful progress and shifted priorities and made sacrifices for the sake of getting somewhere.

treesweets dancer

actually your definition of "authentic feeling" does NOT 'happen to us' and yes, you can verify this for yourself. In essence, all emotions are an illusion. We control what emotions we manifest. Every single one of us. So, when someone tells you that so and so pisses them off you know they haven't yet mastered their emotions. It is impossible for someone to "make us feel" anything. Last time I cut someone off in traffic the guy I cut off started honking, rolled down his window and started yelling and shouting, came up beside me and gave me the finger and continued on his tirade. I didn't cause him to manifest his emotions - he did that all by himself. He hasn't figured this out for himself, yet. Perhaps he never will and in all honesty many people never do figure this out for themselves. You know who they are - constantly angry at their spouse, kids, parent who passed away years ago, always honking their horn at everyone, lashes out at people on anonymous forums(here), etc. These people simply haven't discovered where their emotions come from. They shouldn't be faulted really, they just don't know the truth.Their parents never knew and they learned what their parents taught them and now they are passing this on to their kids, etc.
Emotions are an illusion - they aren't real until we make em real. I am not making this stuff up & everyone can verify this for themselves.

This dude explains all this in a very simple straightforward way. Oprah and Tony Robbins love the guy and I am sure you will too :wink:
If you get a chance, purchase the book The Untethered Soul - the greatest book ever written(on any subject) - all about emotions.

Once you figure out the illusion you will realize it's kinda pointless to experience anything but love :wink: Only an idiot would manifest a different emotion.

Will you tell me where you live? Ur the only person who loves me. I need stuff. Thank you for loving me.

Victorvnv

Ditto. All I do is work and when I'm not driving I'm working on something else. A few years ago I became impatient and frustrated with lack of meaningful progress and shifted priorities and made sacrifices for the sake of getting somewhere.
Yep. And I have a car loan to pay off which I am hoping to pay off within the next few months and then I can finally start saving for something more meaningful such as some job course

Larry$$$

My leather seats is proforated..it would be a mess if someone throw up in it. All those mess would get in all the little holes.