1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I am so happy i got deactivated

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Mean_Judge, May 18, 2017.

1. Mean_Judge

Mean_Judge Active Member

So guys i want to let you all know since i got deactivated in December i am so happy i am out of uber. First couple months i was trying to get back reactivated, just like many of you did. But uber policy is Once you out. you out forever.

So after Amazon Flex came across. You deliver packages for a decent pay. I am delivering since February and i am very happy. I hate myself i was doing Uber. I had to deal with cheap, disrespectful bastards. Wipe the puke almost every weekend and lots of miserable stuff for less then a dollar a mile. Time to time i checking this forum but looks like things hasn`t change a lot.

Bottom line , THERE ARE LOT OF OPTIONS guys, dont let uber treat you like a dirty rag. Move on. I am with Amazon flex now, making same money and free every friday saturday night !!!

Still thinking ?

Zee786, expoolman, aJoe and 3 others like this.
  2. jchc22

jchc22 Well-Known Member

yes, uber rocks!

Cableguynoe likes this.
  3. BlastedChango

BlastedChango Member

i hope that all goes well to you.

4. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    If you want to deliver packages full time, and from what I hear Amazon Flex doesn't pay as well as some may think, why not drive for UPS? I hear they pay their drivers $30 an hour + over time + health care + paid vacations + not driving your own vehicle and gas.

5. 105398

105398 Well-Known Member

I don't get the point of "trying" to get deactivated when one decides they're done driving for Uber. (not saying the OP tried, but some make posts about "going out in style")

If I decide to completely stop I'll remain active, do the one ride a month or whatever - and keep it as an option for the rare super high super high opportunities (snowstorms, football games, etc)

Elephant, Cableguynoe and Trafficat like this.
  6. 1rightwinger

1rightwinger Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    "wipe the puke almost every weekend". Really? Exaggerate much?

disp350 likes this.
  7. Back it up Uber

Back it up Uber Active Member

Yeah, but to be a UPS driver you have to first "pay your dues" sort of speak by working warehouse first for awhile. If it was that easy, thousands of people would be applying for the job.

8. MSUGrad9902

MSUGrad9902 Well-Known Member

Plus UPS is a union shop, and requires a CDL for driving a truck.

9. Shinezz

Shinezz Member

Okay stupid question. What does OP mean?

10. day tripper yeah...

day tripper yeah... Active Member

original poster....

11. Shinezz

Shinezz Member

Ohhh ok. Thanks.

day tripper yeah... likes this.
  12. Red Leader

Red Leader Well-Known Member

So happy and yet, here you are.

13. Wardell Curry

Wardell Curry Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    That doesn't work for some people especially in markets where you have continuous exorbitant expenses like a monthly commercial insurance to pay for.