Flier5425

Late Night: 12am - 3am
Early Morning: 5am -9am
At end of work day: 3pm - 6pm
work around colleges / universities
Highest earning potential is Friday & Saturday late night
Concerts / special events

elronaldo

Start at 4:30am, then you get off at noon or 2 or even much earlier! Plus no drunks (at least not ones feeling social - mostly people getting to work and a few rides of shame....

Woon

Start at 4:30am, then you get off at noon or 2 or even much earlier! Plus no drunks (at least not ones feeling social - mostly people getting to work and a few rides of shame....
Are there any surges during those hours. 9 am to 12?
Take Tuesday & Wednesday off...work the other 5 days with hours already recommended. Those 2 days are the slowest, and you need a 'weekend' every week, or you'll burn out fast.
How will I be able to finish weekly quest?

elronaldo

Are there any surges during those hours. 9 am to 12?

Lots of surges almost everywhere from 6 or 7am to 9 - and random surges during the day...

How will I be able to finish weekly quest?

Quests have not been attractive enough for me to work lately - if you do quests, you have to work long hours and take some pools...

Kay1661

It just looks incosistent due to my grammar.
It's not BS, what I said above is truth
One day you act as tho you know nothing about driving uber. Then all of a sudden you are giving advice like A. Pro.
Today u ask a question that if this personality you cultivated is true, you would already know the answer.
You are a fraud dude.
How am I the only one that sees this?

Woon

One day you act as tho you know nothing about driving uber. Then all of a sudden you are giving advice like A. Pro.
Today u ask a question that if this personality you cultivated is true, you would already know the answer.
You are a fraud dude.
I have never given advice like a PRO!!
I only tell what I know so far doing Uber,
I never pretend to be PRO

You are a fraud dude.
Back to my question,
Any advice you would like to give me?