I am on my way.

UBAntKing

Wonder where this is heading to.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-05-06-18-09-31.png
    Capture+_2019-05-06-18-09-31.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 130

Chocoholic

Hope it's better than one I had the other night. Went to downtown Fullerton bar district, you know, the one with the designated pickup zones. The pickup was at one of the pickup locations. I'm there for about 4 minutes and the college age drunk airhead twit calls me at 4 minutes. "I've been waiting here forever, when are you going to get here!?!?!" I told her 3 times where I was and that she had to come to me because it was illegal to pick up anywhere else. She just kept droning on, "You have to come to me. Where are you? When are you getting here? If you're not going to pick me up, just tell me!" I'd try to explain again and she'd interrupt with the same crap.

She finally figured out that she was looking directly at me from across the street when I waved at her. Tried to tell here again, "You see those two squad cars to your left? They'll give me a ticket if I try to ...." "Are you going to pick me up or not?"

Click. Cancel ride. Roll down the window. "BUH BYE!" and smiled. Called Uber, reported it and got paid. Looped back around about 10 mins later. She and her friends were still standing there looking lost and bewildered.

Can't believe these entitled ^&*()_es that are too ignorant to listen to anyone or to just walk across the street.

Oh well, $3.75 and I went home.

DF to lax, but pickup was Baldwin Hills / Culver City by the looks of it. I’m sure I’d get there and they’d only be going a few blocks further “toward lax”.

UBAntKing

Hope it's better than one I had the other night. Went to downtown Fullerton bar district, you know, the one with the designated pickup zones. The pickup was at one of the pickup locations. I'm there for about 4 minutes and the college age drunk airhead twit calls me at 4 minutes. "I've been waiting here forever, when are you going to get here!?!?!" I told her 3 times where I was and that she had to come to me because it was illegal to pick up anywhere else. She just kept droning on, "You have to come to me. Where are you? When are you getting here? If you're not going to pick me up, just tell me!" I'd try to explain again and she'd interrupt with the same crap.

She finally figured out that she was looking directly at me from across the street when I waved at her. Tried to tell here again, "You see those two squad cars to your left? They'll give me a ticket if I try to ...." "Are you going to pick me up or not?"

Click. Cancel ride. Roll down the window. "BUH BYE!" and smiled. Called Uber, reported it and got paid. Looped back around about 10 mins later. She and her friends were still standing there looking lost and bewildered.

Can't believe these entitled ^&*()_es that are too ignorant to listen to anyone or to just walk across the street.

Oh well, $3.75 and I went home.
Im suprised you even bother to talk on the phone for that long...