i am deaf

tim678

have anyone seen this..

Attachments

• funny.PNG
    funny.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 67

mandreyka

Been brought up before, it gets pax to enter their destination which only helps you start your trip quicker because you can't see it anyways.

Some here reported a high cancel rate, I tried it for a week but then turned it off

tim678

Been brought up before, it gets pax to enter their destination which only helps you start your trip quicker because you can't see it anyways.

Some here reported a high cancel rate, I tried it for a week but then turned it off
how was it when you try it.. i might do this if i was on HOURLY so i can just login and dont have to drive because pax will just cancle

yucklyftline

how was it when you try it.. i might do this if i was on HOURLY so i can just login and dont have to drive because pax will just cancle

Also if you just don't feel like talking to pax, turn it on. But don't slip up and speak when a driver cuts you off and you start swearing at the guy. Oops

mandreyka

I don't remember getting many cancels, I turned it on one day when I was messing with my settings and forgot that I did it. A week or so later I was talking with a pax and he asked me about it because it said I was deaf.

Took me a minute or so to remember it lol but I just played it off like I didn't know. I turned it off after and then thought back to all my other pax.

Not all of them will know, only the ones who haven't entered a destination and most pax do these days it seems.
I wouldn't count on it for high cancel rates, better to hide in a group of cars