I always regret being lazy and not making platinum status

UberIsAllFubared

Ughhhh, I am usually platinum status, but just couldn't bring myself to drive much last week. Got Gold status, but it sucks for Non LA core this week, at only 1.2x, so it looks like its gonna be LA core only for me this week. Ughhhhhhhhhh

Midlife51

Educate me if I am wrong. The difference between gold and Platinum is only .2 (1.8x vs 2.0x) meaning 20% more. So if you get a boost of $200-300 in one week, the difference is only $40-60 dollars more for Platinum. Is that correct?

Yaseen

Ughhhh, I am usually platinum status, but just couldn't bring myself to drive much last week. Got Gold status, but it sucks for Non LA core this week, at only 1.2x, so it looks like its gonna be LA core only for me this week. Ughhhhhhhhhh
Thank you for your patience

We are so lucky that's your status this week is gold , please try to stay gold or lower it to silver , Lets us give you some hint , try to work during non incentive time ( you will be qualify for a subway card so you can have three 6 inch any meal for free per week).

We understand that it's important for you to have your status upgrade to platinum so you can have more boost when you drive. We're grateful for your professionalism during this process.

Please reach out with any questions.

Sent by Joke on Monday July 11 2016 3:57pm