• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I 1 stared my 2nd driver last week

Mitch J.

1st 1 Star was like a month ago cause her dude was driving the car instead of her and he asked me if I had any pot to smoke with them. But last week the driver was constantly asking to 5 star him all the way to the bar that’s only like 2 miles away, however I still tipped him. I ALWAYS give the drivers 5 stars and ALWAYS tip as well. I was like really man you’re going to beg me all the way to the bar for me to 5 star you so you can get a Boner of the week badge.

I always leave a good rating and tip AS LONG AS most things go well. I’ve had a few bad ratings. Half of them are done by accident. But I have made mistakes over the past two years. Always have to be honest. If service was bad in many ways I’ll judge accordingly via rating/tip.

czervik7

I always give a tip and 5-star but on Sunday I had a no-personality, bad pickup spot, dirty-ass car with no air and who tried to take a long route home. Still gave her 4-stars. I have a hard time downrating drivers knowing what we go through.

Mitch J.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only rated 1 Star cause the dude kept begging me to rate him 5 stars just so he can get a nice big reach around by Uber. Not like my rating affected him cause he had a 4.93 rating

nouberipo

1st 1 Star was like a month ago cause her dude was driving the car instead of her and he asked me if I had any pot to smoke with them. But last week the driver was constantly asking to 5 star him all the way to the bar that’s only like 2 miles away, however I still tipped him. I ALWAYS give the drivers 5 stars and ALWAYS tip as well. I was like really man you’re going to beg me all the way to the bar for me to 5 star you so you can get a Boner of the week badge.
Seems time that you purchase your own car, pay for your own gas, pay for your own insurance, pay for your own maintenance, etc. OR you can walk or take the public bus. Drivers are paid .60 per mile (the IRS tax write off for business expenses is .58) to put up with entitled people like yourself who either can't or won't bother purchasing their own car. Meanwhile out of that .02 difference that drivers are paid per mile, they must pay employee and employer taxes, charges for phone use, and more importantly, time. All the while they are constantly reminded by paxoles at the lack of civility in this country and the entitled worldviews many (all millennials and most others) have. Bottom line, if you don't like it BUY YOURSELF A CAR AND THEN YOU WON"T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU SEE AS PROBLEMS WITH DRIVERS.

Roger in Canton

Seems time that you purchase your own car, pay for your own gas, pay for your own insurance, pay for your own maintenance, etc. OR you can walk or take the public bus. Drivers are paid .60 per mile (the IRS tax write off for business expenses is .58) to put up with entitled people like yourself who either can't or won't bother purchasing their own car. Meanwhile out of that .02 difference that drivers are paid per mile, they must pay employee and employer taxes, charges for phone use, and more importantly, time. All the while they are constantly reminded by paxoles at the lack of civility in this country and the entitled worldviews many (all millennials and most others) have. Bottom line, if you don't like it BUY YOURSELF A CAR AND THEN YOU WON"T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU SEE AS PROBLEMS WITH DRIVERS.
So..... We should 5 star an illegal driver? Plus tip him! I'm with Mitch on this one!

McNutt2K10

If you are just a pax...why are you even on this page. Get a car, insurance, expand your phone coverage and deal with ass hats like you, and then let's talk.

Mitch J.

If you are just a pax...why are you even on this page. Get a car, insurance, expand your phone coverage and deal with ass hats like you, and then let's talk.
I do have a car matter of fact I have 2 of them. I usually drive the truck. And it’s holes not hats and sometimes I’m a Dick.

Attachments

So has anyone been harassed by CPD officers yet? LOL being prior military, I TOTALLY understand what cops go through, specially inner city cops. But damn I’ve been essentially screamed at by one of their guys for sitting on the side of the street parked where there’s no flow of traffic and NO pedestrians around. 🤣

pizzaladee

I’ve had them shine their lights at me, turn on the siren, holler on the bullhorn. Yesterday a bicycle cop wheeled past and told me to move along.

Lately it’s been the traffic cops screaming at me to make the turn when there are people in the crosswalk. I simply point out the pedestrians to them and smile.

Lately I’ve seen a lot of tickets being given out to unoccupied cars parked at meters where there are restrictions in place for ballgames and bar time. Like on Prospect and Huron.
Post automatically merged:

One of the airport traffic cops banged on my car to get me to move up. That was not cool. Don’t touch my car. And I couldn’t move anywhere, there was a bus blocking the lane.

Rosalita

So has anyone been harassed by CPD officers yet? LOL being prior military, I TOTALLY understand what cops go through, specially inner city cops. But damn I’ve been essentially screamed at by one of their guys for sitting on the side of the street parked where there’s no flow of traffic and NO pedestrians around. 🤣

They have a couple who like to scream. Must be how they work off their frustration and stress. That, and to make sure you hear them, I guess. The screaming annoys me. I think they're looking for someone to get annoyed so they can ramp it up. I don't buy into it. I take a badge number if I can easily get it and then I report the person. Not that THAT does anything, either. But I feel better.

Mitch J.

They have a couple who like to scream. Must be how they work off their frustration and stress. That, and to make sure you hear them, I guess. The screaming annoys me. I think they're looking for someone to get annoyed so they can ramp it up. I don't buy into it. I take a badge number if I can easily get it and then I report the person. Not that THAT does anything, either. But I feel better.
They’re just controlling traffic. And you’re right getting a badge number and reporting them will be a waste of time.

Rosalita

I’ve had them shine their lights at me, turn on the siren, holler on the bullhorn. Yesterday a bicycle cop wheeled past and told me to move along.

Lately it’s been the traffic cops screaming at me to make the turn when there are people in the crosswalk. I simply point out the pedestrians to them and smile.

Lately I’ve seen a lot of tickets being given out to unoccupied cars parked at meters where there are restrictions in place for ballgames and bar time. Like on Prospect and Huron.

One of the airport traffic cops banged on my car to get me to move up. That was not cool. Don’t touch my car. And I couldn’t move anywhere, there was a bus blocking the lane.

I had an airport cop bang on my driver's side window too....a little too hard if you ask me...and I wasn't happy about it and I shot him a look...It was over one of the RTA slug shuttles - always empty by the way - trying to squeeze into the space reserved for them and I wasn't even close to their lane. I didn't move. I wasn't doing anything, wasn't blocking anyone, wasn't where I wasn't supposed to be, etc.

They need to stick that dam RTA shuttle space either at the beginning of the Arrivals or at the very end and get it out fo the middle of the Arrivals area. They're a big part of the reason why traffic backs up, you cannot get your car close the pick up curb, etc.

They’re just controlling traffic. And you’re right getting a badge number and reporting them will be a waste of time.

Well I did say reporting them makes me feel better so there's that.

Thehomiegene

Real weak, real talk. You would rate the person that puked in your car and the one that got you safely to your destination the same. Naw

Anyone taken home anyone to the richy rich areas in Brat? Had a GREAT ride tonight. Three sisters and one was beating the shit out of the others. Nice downward, hammer fist face shots. One girl ripped open the door at a stop sign and left. Great ride, great night. Any other great stories this week guys? 😎

Mitch J.

Anyone taken home anyone to the richy rich areas in Brat? Had a GREAT ride tonight. Three sisters and one was beating the shit out of the others. Nice downward, hammer fist face shots. One girl ripped open the door at a stop sign and left. Great ride, great night. Any other great stories this week guys? 😎
I had a girl flash me her tits for a free $6 ride. Honestly she did. I mean that hasn’t happened to me in like 9 years ago.

Noice. I’ve had a couple talk interesting convo to me one time a year ago or so. Said they were going to a “kinky party” and was jokingly asking if I’d come. Sorry, would totally plow your wife but One: not single two: not gay three: I’m ugly anyways

Was it the Kardashians?
Nah but they were not completely white. Didn’t look part black either. In fact, they looked of the Hispanic decent sort of. But wasn’t really looking at any of them. But did watch the girl hammer fist her sisters. It was awesome. Kind of looked like they’d maybe be doubles for A Jersey Shore cast 🤗 not sure tho

Aaron30

Amen