1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I’ve found a way to fix the druggy trash that wants to party in your car

Discussion in 'Perth' started by SHARERIDER, Jul 13, 2018.

1. SHARERIDER

SHARERIDER

Driving:
    UberXL
    On Friday and Saturday night I now text this massage after 5 minutes so if they cancel I get the cancellation fee.
    “Greetings from your Uber driver, unfortunately I don’t do the drinking in the car, Bluetooth, Aux cord or loud music bit, If this is a requirement of your trip please cancel and try your luck with another driver otherwise I will see you shortly for a pleasant ride in a nice car and I’m 30% cheaper than a Taxi.”

I save this message in my notes so I can copy once then I just paste the message and send the text after five minutes on each trip.

When I pick up now I don’t get anyone wanting to drink or asking for Aux cord and I don’t care if I miss out on the druggy trips. Feel free to copy and send out my message.

DA08, Goethite and MoreTips like this.
  2. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    You gotta fight fire with fire sometimes so I just drink and do a bunch of drugs and drive weekend nights

3. SHARERIDER

SHARERIDER

Driving:
    UberXL
    HaHa yeah good thinking if you can’t beat them join them, if you are going that far you might as well make money and sell them the drink and drugs on the way.

4. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    I do, it's a different topic though so I thought it would be inappropriate lol

5. SHARERIDER

SHARERIDER

Driving:
    UberXL
    Haha... I don’t know if you are joking or telling the truth but who care’s if you are doing it you are taking a chance to make real money the only thing is there’s an old saying that applies here “Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time”

That’s one way of making real money in this job but I couldn’t do the time...

6. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Well if you get pulled over, you gonna need help eating all the evidence so it's a going out of business sale lol

I work in miami, they can probably get drugs with another app

7. SHARERIDER

SHARERIDER

Driving:
    UberXL
    H
    I,ve had a chat to a few drivers in the US and they say they don’t put up with any crap from the pax and don’t allow drinking or aux cord is that the gen?

8. Kodyhead

Kodyhead

Driving:
    UberSUV
    Idk this forum represents maybe less than 0.001% of actual drivers. It's their own car their rules. But also it's a customer is always right world here in a competitive world. If a customer doesnt get what they want they will probably ask for a manager. Since drivers dont have a manager, some of those pia people will probably just make things difficult.

I have had several incidents trying to get people out of my car when I first started on x only driving. And once they are in the car it's a guaranteed arguement. In addition you tend to have a shorter fuse on a x, as the cancellation fee is worth more than most rides.

I only do xl,lux and luxsuv now, I dont have an aux cord on my truck so its bluetooth only. If it's a short trip I will tell them no. I will probably allow drinks in my car but I typically dont drive late nights but some people dont go out till midnight here. Most of the early morning people I deal with are done drinking and going home.

And as always money talks

9. i like talking money. :D

10. Goethite

Goethite

Driving:
    UberX
    wise man, good tip

11. Board

Board

Funny, love it!!! Wouldn't try it myself, always try and find the customer myself.
    Had to help a few up off leaning on the wall a few times.
    Do pick up alot, saying the bastard cancelled out on me.
    Now i can just tell them, don't worry, it must have been a rideshare bloke thats been in the game for a while, did you get a txt? Lol
    Picked up a girl a few weeks back, the car went past twice and a call was made by her. He couldn't spot the bunnings on the left.
    Sure that wasn't you? Hahaha