I’m famous now.

SanFranant

This reporter contacted me on social media and I shared my opinion.

I always check the rider app anytime before taking rides. During morning rush they’re charging passenger $145 to go to the airport. I only get $33. Lyft started doing this four weeks before IPO,” said one Lyft XL (larger vehicles) driver in San Francisco, California, who requested to remain anonymous because they are currently applying for a new job. The driver said they have to work 100 hours a week just to make the same amount of money they did last year. “It’s amazing they have been able to get away with everything they are doing. Now they are charging passengers surge and keeping it all.”

DollarFree

Make sure the reporter knows that Lyft demanded you agree to these conditions today so you can continue being a driver:

CF35ACEF-F129-4D48-A86D-11042E5966DF.jpeg

If Lyft come on UP (other than the usual shills) what do u want us to say about your “general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living”. For a few badges we will say anything.

SanFranant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Make sure the reporter knows that Lyft demanded you agree to these conditions today so you can continue being a driver:

View attachment 313000

If Lyft come on UP (other than the usual shills) what do u want us to say about your “general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living”. For a few badges we will say anything.

I actually don’t mind background checks. I think this should of been done from Day 1. There’s never been a standard other than low but it’s to late now

New2This

They're just saying they're going to make sure you are actually you. They are NOT going to go door to door talking to your neighbors. This is simply PR so they can say "We vet our ants thoroughly"

seymour

I always check the rider app anytime before taking rides. During morning rush they’re charging passenger $145 to go to the airport. I only get $33. Lyft started doing this four weeks before IPO,” said one Lyft XL (larger vehicles) driver in San Francisco, California, who requested to remain anonymous because they are currently applying for a new job. The driver said they have to work 100 hours a week just to make the same amount of money they did last year. “It’s amazing they have been able to get away with everything they are doing. Now they are charging passengers surge and keeping it all.”

You don't use a vehicle that qualifies for XL. :spam::spam::spam:

vladi

So your name is anonymous? Should I go google it now ? Do you wear Guy Fawkes mask too?

SanFranant

You don't use a vehicle that qualifies for XL. :spam::spam::spam:

Yea buddy I actually do. Remember awhile back I said I was going to buy a select after your posts.
Post automatically merged:

Here’s the beginning of our convo

Yea buddy I actually do. Remember awhile back I said I was going to buy a select after your posts.

Anything else Seymour?

Attachments

seymour

Select is on the Uber platform of which you were deactivated. Good one! LOL

We already have a screenshot of ur real name LOL - starts with a P. LOL

DollarFree

They're just saying they're going to make sure you are actually you. They are NOT going to go door to door talking to your neighbors. This is simply PR so they can say "We vet our ants thoroughly"
If they’re not planning a massive invasion of driver’s privacy they didn’t need to demand it.
This agreement means they can find out anything at all about you they like from any legal source, use it for whatever they like and share it with whoever suits them. It’s beyond carte blanche for big brother intrusion, it’s plain disgusting.

I actually don’t mind background checks. I think this should of been done from Day 1. There’s never been a standard other than low but it’s to late now
These aren’t background checks. These are so far beyond that. But hey if u don’t mind sharing your life story with a company that disreputable & evil, it’s your privacy, give it away.

eazycc

These aren’t background checks. These are so far beyond that. But hey if u don’t mind sharing your life story with a company that disreputable & evil, it’s your privacy, give it away.
That's not a background check, that's akin to the treatment that you get for going for a Top Secret clearance. Will Lyft actually do that for every driver? Unlikely, but they can.

DollarFree

That's not a background check, that's akin to the treatment that you get for going for a Top Secret clearance. Will Lyft actually do that for every driver? Unlikely, but they can.
Every Lyft driver from today on has given them that permission, freely & happily.

SanFranant

Select is on the Uber platform of which you were deactivated. Good one! LOL

We already have a screenshot of ur real name LOL - starts with a P. LOL

I know where Select is. I do Lux , XL, black and black XL. I don’t base anting anymore

New2This

Likely they'd only use it to CYA if they deactivate someone.

I assume this is because of the girl that got killed because SHE GOT IN THE WRONG GODDAMN CAR!

Luber4.9

IR12

Public wasn't outraged when Lyft decided it was best to sue NY rather than pay drivers a living wage so...

Before long you'll need an agent.

Last edited: