Hyre Car/Options for Uber Select & Lyft Premier

lvesq1906

I drive Select and Lyft Premier. Most of my driving is done Friday to Sunday. Any good options for renting a Select & Premeir qualified car from Hyre car or somewhere else. I just rather not put the miles on my personal vehicle anymore every day. I'd be willing to pay $150-200 for 3 days renting... any ideas?

OC Lady Uber Driver

Last edited:

lvesq1906

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hyre car has Terrible customer service and support like uber.

Last edited:

MrA

From what I can see, the Hyre cars are already Uber inspected and approved. The mileage is severely restricted to under 200 miles a day. You can't make any money driving under 200 miles a day. Enterprise supposedly has a program for $219 weekly rental for Uber drivers, unlimited mileage, but as of yet, I am unable to locate a vehicle to rent. Enterprise CS just sucks. I've made 5 calls in the last 30 minutes, every one of their reps hung up on me, no info.

Sedgehammer

From what I can see, the Hyre cars are already Uber inspected and approved. The mileage is severely restricted to under 200 miles a day. You can't make any money driving under 200 miles a day. Enterprise supposedly has a program for $219 weekly rental for Uber drivers, unlimited mileage, but as of yet, I am unable to locate a vehicle to rent. Enterprise CS just sucks. I've made 5 calls in the last 30 minutes, every one of their reps hung up on me, no info.
I had an experience very similar in Los Angeles.. They aren't interested in your business yet. I suppose it doesn't make sense for them.. OH well. Maybe Hyre Car is a better platform. atleast that money goes back into the community