https://www.theinformation.com/articles/uber-lyft-brace-for-new-yorks-version-of-gig-worker-law

Inshur

Lfyted

Slave? Dog eat dog, move aside while i get priority and take your lunch while you sleep in forest hills not able to go online

black_ panther05

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Slave? Dog eat dog, move aside while i get priority and take your lunch while you sleep in forest hills not able to go online
I am ok with that my friend, I wish your all the strength and health to do 1000 rides consistently each 3 months years to years or 180 months to months and with no health insurance and no time to expend with your family, I really wish you the best! ✌

Lfyted

Oh so because i work 50 hours like a normal New Yorker instead of 35 like first time job i am unhealthy slave..whos the real slave? Drivers working 50+ hours making money, investing in themselves or drivers paying bills and complaining, stuck in an endless cycle
Post automatically merged:

Im stuck offline now aswell, so im on my labtop in my car trying to develop something, tf you doing
Post automatically merged:

Probably at the gas station for 10 minutes in everyones way saying let me get 2232 and 2215 and 3738 and 3836 and 2827 and 3936 and dollabdolla dolla straight and dolla flat and dolla dolla sideways while im trying to buy my red bull and coffe to go with my cocaine so get TF out the way

Last edited:

Lfyted

What? No, why would i do that. Keeps you lil guys off the streets while i eat your lunch gobble gobble gobble