Hry plz

New2This

"Please hurry", "I'm running late", and "Where are you?" as I'm en route are all instant Cancel > Do Not Charge Rider.

These days I do EVERY cancel as No Show, even if I am far away. Just a gut feeling, largely because of roadman with hundreds of cancels, that No Shows don't count against us in the grand scheme of things.

Kawiz03

Had a liberal yuppie from AU going to see her teen idol Hillary on Monday chose Lyft Line of course placed address on Mass Ave but was inside near the arena...took it and got another cheap kid but i took my time even got stuck behind a team bus and went around twice campus first drop off in Georgetown then the long way to Warner Theater ohh what joy to see them squirm and huff since they chose to be cheap and cut it close to curtain call...if only we had a rossyln or dca trip to make her late!!!

LowIQCrazyMika

Had a liberal yuppie from AU going to see her teen idol Hillary on Monday chose Lyft Line of course placed address on Mass Ave but was inside near the arena...took it and got another cheap kid but i took my time even got stuck behind a team bus and went around twice campus first drop off in Georgetown then the long way to Warner Theater ohh what joy to see them squirm and huff since they chose to be cheap and cut it close to curtain call...if only we had a rossyln or dca trip to make her late!!!

Did you get 1 star for it lol

New2This

I have perfect timing. Taking a leak and ping goes off midstream. Had a few text/call 'you aren't moving'. I say I was dropping off and helping previous rider, always a little old lady, with groceries. What am I gonna say, 'I had my schvanstucker in my hand'?

koyotemohn

The places I've peeed while doing rideshare.

I'm going to hell.
BRUH.

I was giving a lady a ride home on VIA...and she swore she would never ever Uber again...so I was like...what was the last straw...

She said she got a driver late one night after getting back in town...and this dude cold STOPPED by the embassies....pulled out his Gatorade bottle...peeed in the Gatorade bottle....EMPTIED THE BOTTLE AND SHOOK IT OUT....closed the bottle and through it BACK in the trunk with her luggage....

I laughed so hard but part of me was wondering which one of you deplorable fit the description....and lo n behold....

Here you are dry snitching the out of your circumstances...lololololololololol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aztek98

You go thru phases.

Meh

Now I pee behind buildings and dumpsters. My Gatorade phase was almost 3 years ago lol

Chapindc

BRUH.

I was giving a lady a ride home on VIA...and she swore she would never ever Uber again...so I was like...what was the last straw...

She said she got a driver late one night after getting back in town...and this dude cold STOPPED by the embassies....pulled out his Gatorade bottle...peeed in the Gatorade bottle....EMPTIED THE BOTTLE AND SHOOK IT OUT....closed the bottle and through it BACK in the trunk with her luggage....

I laughed so hard but part of me was wondering which one of you deplorable fit the description....and lo n behold....

Here you are dry snitching the out of your circumstances...lololololololololol.
Bushes, dumpsters, trees, storm drains

Last edited by a moderator:

yankdog

I have perfect timing. Taking a leak and ping goes off midstream. Had a few text/call 'you aren't moving'. I say I was dropping off and helping previous rider, always a little old lady, with groceries. What am I gonna say, 'I had my schvanstucker in my hand'?
Just say urine traffic.