Hows that Lyft stock doing Neal???

MOJAVE MADMAN

Last week I gave a ride to a Lyft investor. He had totally been drinking the Kool Aid. We made a 5 year bet for $1000 and shook on it. I bet Lyft would go bankrupt by the end of the 5 years. He said Lyft at $300 by then.

Hows that working out Neal? Im tempted to call you to see if you just want to pay me now or wait it out? Are you still long on Lyft?

He looks like a Goober anyways. I bet the Gryfters John & Logan saw this sucker a mile away on the IPO Road Show. I wonder how many nights at the Ritz Carlton he could have stayed with what he has lost so far?

Should I try and call him and sell him the Vincent Thomas bridge?

How do guys that look like this end up with lots of money to invest?

20190409_233302.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-215556_Gmail.jpg

Korean Ant

Last week I gave a ride to a Lyft investor. He had totally been drinking the Kool Aid. We made a 5 year bet for $1000 and shook on it. I bet Lyft would go bankrupt by the end of the 5 years. He said Lyft at $300 by then.

Hows that working out Neal? Im tempted to call you to see if you just want to pay me now or wait it out? Are you still long on Lyft?

He looks like a Goober anyways. I bet the Gryfters John & Logan saw this sucker a mile away on the IPO Road Show. I wonder how many nights at the Ritz Carlton he could have stayed with what he has lost so far?

View attachment 312365
View attachment 312366
Screenshot_20190415-220630_Gmail.jpg

Did u do this?

MOJAVE MADMAN

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've done those. I got a $100 Amazon gift card for Skyping with some Asian woman that asked my opinion on a lot. Was almost an hour. Got the Amazon card the next day.

Probably the first time Skyping with an Asian woman where at least one of us didn't wind up naked :rolleyes:
You should have put on a show for her

Would have been worth $100 to see the look on her face

LA_Rides

How many days do we have got this chit stock Lyft left before the employee can cash out there shares. Is is 90 days?

If so that’s how long we have to make sure this dam stock hits $0.00 or gets sent to pink sheets.

Alsace Struggle

View attachment 312365
View attachment 312366
Is that the guys real picture or did you add that for laughs?

????????

Alsace Struggle

View attachment 312365
View attachment 312366

UberPrius11

I’m as happy as the rest of you that LYFT is tanking but all the talk of it dying is just silly. Neither Uber or LYFT will die any time soon that’s not how capitalism works. The free market is having her way with them now and that’s why LYFT is getting touched in an uncomfortable way :o-o: But eventually it will reach a point where the breakup value is more than the stock price. Once that point is reached a company like Berkshire Hathaway comes in with a last minute deal to save it. An alternative would also be a point where the stock becomes a lower risk and people start jumping back in. An alternate to that would be Uber doesn’t drop when they IPO and LYFT starts to look like a deal, not at today’s price but an imaginary price whatever that price is the market likes. Both companies are ubiquitous at this point and for all the bad they do they have changed all of our lives. As a PAX it’s an amazing tool to have and I don’t think the public would be willing to give up that freedom. I wish they’d all be nicer and everyone just set auto tip to a $1 min but pigs don’t have any wings I can see......

MOJAVE MADMAN

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m as happy as the rest of you that LYFT is tanking but all the talk of it dying is just silly. Neither Uber or LYFT will die any time soon that’s not how capitalism works. The free market is having her way with them now and that’s why LYFT is getting touched in an uncomfortable way :o-o: But eventually it will reach a point where the breakup value is more than the stock price. Once that point is reached a company like Berkshire Hathaway comes in with a last minute deal to save it. An alternative would also be a point where the stock becomes a lower risk and people start jumping back in. An alternate to that would be Uber doesn’t drop when they IPO and LYFT starts to look like a deal, not at today’s price but an imaginary price whatever that price is the market likes. Both companies are ubiquitous at this point and for all the bad they do they have changed all of our lives. As a PAX it’s an amazing tool to have and I don’t think the public would be willing to give up that freedom. I wish they’d all be nicer and everyone just set auto tip to a $1 min but pigs don’t have any wings I can see......
Warren Buffett wouldnt touch Lyft with a 10 million foot pole

He buys most sure bets and established companies

Lyft has absolutely zero moat

UberPrius11

Warren Buffett wouldnt touch Lyft with a 10 million foot pole

He buys most sure bets and established companies

Lyft has absolutely zero moat
Probably true, but in general a value investor would buy if it was below breakup value. There are things of value that can be liquidated If the price is right. Warren buffet is an easy way to get the point across

LA_Rides

Lyft needs to pay back there prior debt with no profit since they started there company!!