1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Hows Friday, Slow?

Discussion in 'Sydney' started by Goose007, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Goose007

Goose007

Driving:
    UberX
    Im heading out soon, I'm expecting a slow friday. I would be ok with anything above $30/hr and happy very with $40/hr. How slow has it been so far?

2. have fun with 20 :cool:

Franco Cozzo and Goose007 like this.
  3. Mulder99

Mulder99

Driving:
    UberX
    Predinner busy $40/hour

It’s quiet now
    Should pickup after 10pm

Avenig and Goose007 like this.
  4. immaculate

immaculate

So dead. Been driving between Eastern Suburbs and the CBD and hardly any pings. Predinner was busy; as said above hopefully it picks up again around 10-11Pm

5. Dhaw

Dhaw

Driving:
    UberX
    Dunno as I went to the beach and tonight the Opera with T 4.0 :cool:

Who is John Galt? likes this.
  6. M3uber

M3uber

Northern beaches slow AF

7. @ntz

@ntz

Did one hour 20 mins from workplace to home. 52 from uber and taxing non stop ping till I reached home. Happy days. 4pm-5.20pm

Dhaw likes this.
  8. Goose007

Goose007

Driving:
    UberX
    I was planning on working a little longer but I got close to home. I think I did ok after earning $11 for the 1st hour. Anything over $30/hr I’m happy with for a slow night like tonight.

Attached Files:

Immoralized likes this.
  9. At least you didn't have to provide any service 2 tonight :cool:

10. evil

evil

Here's my Friday. $40/h. This includes 45 mins of dead kms as I needed to make my way home from the city st 9pm. Worked from 8am to 9pm.

Attached Files:

11. immaculate

immaculate

Yeah probably better to work during the day, but some of us have other jobs. :(

I usually average these for Friday’s and this is starting late too, around 5pm.

Attached Files:

12. Dhaw

Dhaw

Driving:
    UberX
    The city is the only place its happeming during the week. And next week a lot of business types will return after the Xmas NY break.

13. Goose007

Goose007

Driving:
    UberX
    I’m actually curious on how it was out there tonight. I just like to see if I did bad in comparison to others. How did u go tonight?
    I usually average a lot better on Fridays as well. Here’s my Friday’s matching your exact dates.
    I’ve also added a Friday in December from last year. How great would it be if every Friday was that good.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  14. So what was it like after 9pm?

I had to work till 8pm so didn't get to drive a pre dinner shift.

15. UberSyd

UberSyd

Surge seems to be dead on Friday night now.. normally plenty between 11pm and 12:30am

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  16. login to ola

17. Goose007

Goose007

Driving:
    UberX
    I didn't see much Surge if any at all but my phone was busy with lot more ola. I was happy with my night. I started late made around $300 in 6hrs.

18. 5STARS@Sydney

5STARS@Sydney

Averaged $60/hr for the night, before costs which works out to about $12/hr after costs, so not a bad night.
    My mate who flips burgers averaged $19/hr + super, so he had a decent night too.

19. Goose007

Goose007

Driving:
    UberX
    So from $60/hr you have $48/hr in expenses. So during the week when u average $30/hr you make $6/hr. How do u survive? You should become a window washer at the traffic lights. Good money no expenses.

Personally I like to compare my earnings and see how I went. I like to see confirmation of whether it was a busy night or a slow night by comparing. I find it interesting, u obviously don't. I also have a competitive side to me in anything I do, its motivating and fun.

Next time before I post figures i'll remember to get permission off you as u seem to get very offended. I'll remember to put in all my cost before my gross hourly rate. Is that possible btw. We have been posting figures here for years and anyone with any clue knows the gross amount is the gross amount. We do also realise that we lose a large chunk of our hourly rates in expenses but thanks for reminding us again.

Spirto and Immoralized like this.
  20. his driving around in a quarter million dollar european luxury car. :oops: most days he makes a loss. i would just light that car on fire claim insurance and get a second hand hybrid and make that same 60 an hour and keep it all :p sometimes you just got to take that car and put it out of it misery.

Super is 10% but his paying tax flipping that burger at 19 bucks an hour which get reduced to 15 bucks an hour. Sure get the standard 4 weeks holidays in the year :oops: other than that it shift work five days a week 8-10 hours for 15 bucks maybe less after tax oh ur friends doing real well flipping burgers you should ask him to get you a job too. Can both be flipping burgers together :D

Real attractive salary and benefit ;) Coles/woolworth at least pay 25 bucks an hour starting wage for full time and it same for casual workers. Bunning pays exactly the same as coles since they are the same company. That still scraping the bottom of the barrel but if you going to look at shift work that the best place to start :p good laugh though about "flipping burgers".

Goose007 likes this.