How would you handle this ......

LGBNEWBIEDRIVER

On Saturday eve I picked three very drunk girls who were pissed about not hooking up while they were at some club off of Ventura Blvd. Two of them were older and tried to look and dress like Arianna Grande and it wasn't working. Lots of makeup and very short dresses on some chubby girls. I can see why those two did not get laid. The third one was very hot and very drunk. She sat in the front pax seat and came onto me pretty aggressively. She even told me that she would be up for anything if I wanted too. Since being married and a bit shocked over the whole thing I just ignored her . The more I did not pay attention the more aggressive she became. While on the 101 FREEWAY she made a grab for my crotch and I blocked her. At that point she got real mad and started accusing me of being gay and also messing with my radio. I got way pissed got off the freeway and pulled over and told her too cool it and stopped her from trying to smack me. Her friends in back not really paying attention to what was going started to accuse me of attacking her because I stopped her twice from touching me and told me to leave her alone and let go over her hand. I told all three to get out of my car NOW and also let them know it was all recorded on camera. Suddenly the two cows in back changed their attitude and told the girl in front too stop. They also begged me not to leave them at the Tampa off ramp. I was beyond pissed off and told them for being girls they were pigs with makeup and heels. I drove them to their destination and the one in front again called me a gay slur that begins with an F and slammed my door and walked off. I gave a one star rating and left it at that. Should I report this to support or is it too late? My rating did not fall and have not heard anything from Uber. Thanks for reading

Last edited:

UberIsAllFubared

Dashcam

You should have reported it immediately. You always want to be the first one out with the story (think BARR), as opposed to reacting.

Exactly why I don't drive bar close anymore.

Fisfis

On Saturday eve I picked three very drunk girls who were pissed about not hooking up while they were at some club off of Ventura Blvd. Two of them were older and tried to look and dress like Arianna Grande and it wasn't working. Lots of makeup and very short dresses on some chubby girls. I can see why those two did not get laid. The third one was very hot and very drunk. She sat in the front pax seat and came onto me pretty aggressively. She even told me that she would be up for anything if I wanted too. Since being married and a bit shocked over the whole thing I just ignored her . The more I did not pay attention the more aggressive she became. While on the 101 FREEWAY she made a grab for my crotch and I blocked her. At that point she got real mad and started accusing me of being gay and also messing with my radio. I got way pissed got off the freeway and pulled over and told her too cool it and stopped her from trying to smack me. Her friends in back not really paying attention to what was going started to accuse me of attacking her because I stopped her twice from touching me and told me to leave her alone and let go over her hand. I told all three to get out of my car NOW and also let them know it was all recorded on camera. Suddenly the two cows in back changed their attitude and told the girl in front too stop. They also begged me not to leave them at the Tampa off ramp. I was beyond pissed off and told them for being girls they were pigs with makeup and heels. I drove them to their destination and the one in front again called me a gay slur that begins with an F and slammed my door and walked off. I gave a one star rating and left it at that. Should I report this to support or is it too late? My rating did not fall and have not heard anything from Uber. Thanks for reading
Reporting her might open a can of worms. She might retailate and get you in trouble. Sexual harassment is some serious shit. Yes you have dash cam but why go through that? Leave it there unless she messes with you.

Next time something like that happens, don’t blow people like that. That’s not cool. You wouldn’t want that to happen to you. You said the girl is hot. By dissing her, you hurt her feelings. Most likely noone has ever rejected her so you made her angry.

You don’t have to overkill. You can reject someone without acting like a psycho. All you had to do was be playful and tell her to call you when she’s sober. She never will but it’s enough to diffuse the situation without hurting someone’s feelings.

You’d be seen like a gentleman who cares about her well being and at the same time you’re not saying no which is not offensive. Don’t offend people. Be street smart or don’t drive. You can get in serious trouble one day.

Last edited:

sadboy

Reporting her might open a can of worms. She might retailate and get you in trouble. Sexual harassment is some serious shit. Yes you have dash cam but why go through that? Leave it there unless she messes with you.

Next time something like that happens, don’t blow people like that. That’s not cool. You wouldn’t want that to happen to you. You said the girl is hot. By dissing her, you hurt her feelings. Most likely noone has ever rejected her so you made her angry.

You don’t have to overkill. You can reject someone without acting like a psycho. All you had to do was be playful and tell her to call you when she’s sober. She never will but it’s enough to diffuse the situation without hurting someone’s feelings.

You’d be seen like a gentleman who cares about her well being and at the same time you’re not saying no which is not offensive. Don’t offend people. Be street smart or don’t drive. You can get in serious trouble one day.

That is just some MAJOR BULL CRAP!!!!

So let me get this straight, you are pretty much saying that because she has a vagina that its okay for her to do?
F that shit... Or because she is hot its somewhat okay? Guessing you never been with a "hot" person before.

So because its a female, we as males have to be okay with them grabbing us and act like a gentleman. How about Im drunk and I try and grab the female's driver junk, she should act like a lady and not be a @@@@@ right.... BULL...

Bullcrap.

I would have pulled over and kicked them to the curve... And called the cops for my own safety.

Its a lose lose situation. OP allows it and allows it to go further, she claims rape later when she sobers up. OP doesnt allow it, and she is pissed for the rejection, claims sexual harassment later, and clearly thats what cows told him... Oh and as a side note OP could clearly lose his wife in the process.

OP next time call the cops and report them. Strike first before they get you. This is the stuff that scares me and I would have called the cops. Ive read that a driver was arrested for a pax saying he grab her ass.

Last edited:

LGBNEWBIEDRIVER

Thanks for the rebuttal. But I disagree with you. I was not the aggressor here nor was I attempting to engage in any conversation . You obviously have not experienced a problem like this. When it happens to you them let me know.

Do you have a 2 way dashcam with posted sign stating you are recording both video and audio?

If she tries to grab your junk or any other funny business, tell her to stop. If she persists, pull over where safe and end ride.

These drunk paxholes are not worth it.

iheartuber

Honesty is the best policy

You should have told her “wow you are really hot but I’m married.”

That would have been the end of it

Instead, since you left it somewhat mysterious about why you were rejecting her she took it as a challenge to go harder. And there you have it

Human nature 101

Carbuncle

Report everything and keep a record of everything.

Audio record every conversation with phone support personnel.

I’m not kidding. Report and record everything.

The only thing on your side as a driver is evidence. And if you don’t have that you have nothing.

goneubering

Should have reported right away.