• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How was your week?

Subaru_X

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you know that he is independently wealthy,with overseas investments and chose freedom instead cushy FT job in army as software developer.
But has to borrow from family and friends to top up after payout to get that GT with timing belt and 200k on clock.
He’s not in it for the money mate,$153 this morning just enough to cover cost of driving around paxhole in Liberty GT.
LOL the level of interest in my personal affairs among a select group of special space cadet cabbies is astounding. This has been going on ever since I joined this forum in 2015, and it has taken on a predictable, boring (albeit sometimes amusing) pattern.

They think they have some sort of insight or deep knowledge about yours truly but in truth the factoids they spout are full of holes of missing information, which they fill in with made up nonsense. They are like mentally challenged babies who are unable to learn words from their parents but instead make up their own words. So the 4-year old underdeveloped toddler who still can't speak points at an apple and says "poompsh". 45 years later the toddler can't think of much to say other than "Good ant LOL".

They are the Elmer Fudds of UP, hunting a wabbit who couldn't care less. What's up doc?
Post automatically merged:

Never a bad day eh mister , have to admit though that number is a far cry from your usual prosperous mornings
I haven't done an earlybird shift in ages. Anyway I thought I would make you happy and post a "slow day" result to make you happy :p

Last edited:

Hybridbuster

LOL the level of interest in my personal affairs among a select group of special space cadet cabbies is astounding. This has been going on ever since I joined this forum in 2015, and it has taken on a predictable, boring (albeit sometimes amusing) pattern.

They think they have some sort of insight or deep knowledge about yours truly but in truth the factoids they spout are full of holes of missing information, which they fill in with made up nonsense. They are like mentally challenged babies who are unable to learn words from their parents but instead make up their own words. So the 4-year old underdeveloped toddler who still can't speak points at an apple and says "poompsh". 45 years later the toddler can't think of much to say other than "Good ant LOL".

They are the Elmer Fudds of UP, hunting a wabbit who couldn't care less. What's up doc?
Maybe if you come clean and tell us that you don’t have any other options than this gig you would get better treatment.
Isn’t it you who got back on this forum after year or two of absence how is it these days as your employer kicked you out from some kind of IT job?
I mean 45 and still pays rent.
Have investments overseas but borrows from family and friends for GT Subaru?
Hey never driven cab,house is payed off by the age of 45.
I still hold FT job with decent pay and super that comes with it.
Working towards financial independence by age of 55 hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subaru_X

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe if you come clean and tell us that you don’t have any other options than this gig you would get better treatment.
Isn’t you who got back on this forum after year or two of absence how is it these days as your employer kicked you out from some kind of IT job?
I mean 45 and still pays rent.
Have investments overseas but borrows from family and friends for GT Subaru?
Hey never driven cab,house is payed off by the age of 45.
I still hold FT job with decent pay and super that comes with it.
Working towards financial independence by age of 55 hopefully.
@Hybridbuster how old are you? I think I might have met you once, in Bosnia. Didn't end well lol
Post automatically merged:

Many key board worriers in this forum, why don’t u guys meet up and sort your issues, just saying.
Yeah nah

kaycee

This week (Mon-Weds)
Gross $ slightly ahead of last week
Trips less, hours less, kms less
On 5% at the mid-day break

Plus UberC trippers at 0%