• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How was your week?

Subaru_X

So, week 1 of Uber's "Super Season" has concluded - how did you do?

The 50 trips to 5% commission was probably a strong motivator for many. Personally I earned much more per hour 2 weekends ago, when there were up to $35 consecutive trips bonuses. This week was one of my biggest nonetheless, and could have been more if I had done more hours earlier in the week.

I reached 50 trips around mid-day on Friday and did a total of 91 Uber trips, 14 DiDi and 3 Ola. Yesterday was the only day I did any Ola trips because I got zero pings from them until I finally logged off/on on Sunday.

How did you find DiDi/Ola during on the weekdays and later during the weekend? When did you earn the most? What's your plan for the upcoming weeks?

kaycee

It was good. Nearly $3000 not including UberC touring.

50 trips by 12noon Weds.

Airport runs at the right times for rematches can be $100-150 round trippers.

Even some reasonable surge about.

This despite ....

"ANTS ON EVERY CORNER"

xiaomi

So, week 1 of Uber's "Super Season" has concluded - how did you do?

The 50 trips to 5% commission was probably a strong motivator for many. Personally I earned much more per hour 2 weekends ago, when there were up to $35 consecutive trips bonuses. This week was one of my biggest nonetheless, and could have been more if I had done more hours earlier in the week.

I reached 50 trips around mid-day on Friday and did a total of 91 Uber trips, 14 DiDi and 3 Ola. Yesterday was the only day I did any Ola trips because I got zero pings from them until I finally logged off/on on Sunday.

How did you find DiDi/Ola during on the weekdays and later during the weekend? When did you earn the most? What's your plan for the upcoming weeks?
$2600 but who is counting, still need the other apps at times as all drivers chasing 5% on Uber dries up demand

Lien Left

It was good. Nearly $3000 not including UberC touring.

50 trips by 12noon Weds.

Airport runs at the right times for rematches can be $100-150 round trippers.

Even some reasonable surge about.

This despite ....

"ANTS ON EVERY CORNER"
Being on 22% commission, rather than 27.5% like the majority of ants makes a huge difference to your profits.

kaycee

75 of 125 trips were on 5% service fee promo and in the busy end of the week. I'm 27.5% regular.

Noairportpickup

My thoughts based on last weeks .
3 platforms but give Uber more priorities, end result 86 Uber 40 DiDi 20 Ola
DiDi and ola still good income and also time gap filler.
So this week I may follow same route accept every Uber pin to fulfill 50 then pick and choose a little bit.
Post automatically merged:

$9 an hour?

Is that before or after tax?
You don’t know that that’s well known slave rate, be grateful.