How was your Thursday morning?

kevin046

mine? Ehhh. Looked like it was going to be a potentially good morning as some late surge came on (around 2.6-3.0) but as fast as it came, it also disappeared lol. Caught a couple of shorties at 2.2-2.5 and then of course got a 'long ride +45 mins' pool request at 1.5. Ummm no thanks. Going for the morning hike at Temescal Canyon now. Will hope for a better afternoon but yeah that screen went pale white very quickly today :frown:

Woon

mine? Ehhh. Looked like it was going to be a potentially good morning as some late surge came on (around 2.6-3.0) but as fast as it came, it also disappeared lol. Caught a couple of shorties at 2.2-2.5 and then of course got a 'long ride +45 mins' pool request at 1.5. Ummm no thanks. Going for the morning hike at Temescal Canyon now. Will hope for a better afternoon but yeah that screen went pale white very quickly today :frown:

corniilius

My Thursday morning was great. Woke up, checked the balance on my checking account to discover that I received some retro pay from my real job and now have an additional $650 sitting in my account. I love money.