1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

How was your Sunday 9/13?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by Gretzky, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Gretzky

Gretzky Well-Known Member

I got on a nice roll this morning bouncing around DTLA/WeHo/BevHills before catching a fatty from BH to Glendora.
    Made more by 9am than I did for all of Friday, and home in time to pull up some couch to watch football. I almost felt bad about not continuing on that roll, until I noticed all the other cars EVERYWHERE.
    Hope you guys are having a great day as well!
    Seattle/StLouis in OT... out! #NFL

Bdott likes this.
  2. mystysue

mystysue Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I did not drive much today.. .. washed the car drove a bit did a couple short rides.. argghh..drove a medium trip or two then got a pax going to to LAX from pasadena.
    then Called it quits ..headed to my bros house that lives in el segundo (town next to the airport )and hung out and headed back home..

Bdott likes this.
  3. Bdott

Bdott Active Member

I plan on getting out this evening since the heat want let up. I want have the pax that want the temp down even further but want help me gas it up..i wanted to get up early this morning before football but i logged out at 1am went to a bar had some drinks. Ill make sure to try to get a few $ in before the pay week ends .. def will be up Monday morning at 4a to get a early start

4. Danielson_

Danielson_ Well-Known Member

Made $95 in 4/5hrs
    Half My tips from last night paid for gas yesterday and today.

5. mystysue

mystysue Active Member

Driving:
    UberX

Im done for the week.. I do this part time.. a couple hours after my regular 9 to 5 and a few hours on sat. and sunday. i got about 300 this week after ubers cut and before my gas.. plus 32.00 in tips. so all and all it wasnt too bad i was lucky and got some longer rides this week which helps.

ocbob2 likes this.
  6. CaptainJackLA

CaptainJackLA Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    it sucked, i was out 12:30 to about 3pm, usually it's good. 4 rides, all short. 2 surges, but didn't matter. but i did get a new client by him riding with me thursday morning. he may be a regular, but at least i'm working on his computer systems and he's telling his friends [he's an artist for a big movie company].

groovyguru and UBERZERKER like this.
  7. Bdott

Bdott Active Member

Now that heat is down im going to make a run get the last crumbs I can before next pay period

8. LA#1x3

LA#1x3 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    My morning was ok but I came bak out at 9 wow it's bad I'm sitting I Sl almost 2 hrs I ping 4.5 rating so I canceled. Supper slow Sunday night stay home if ur thinking of coming out no joke. Rest until 4 am then come out waist of fkn time here

9. LA#1x3

LA#1x3 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Omg I gave up men I came home horrible Sunday night. I mean everyone is home sleeping for work tomorrow. I understand why it's deAd. I'll be bak at 4am leav some LAX runs for me bros but only 1.5 or higher lol

Bdott likes this.
  10. Bdott

Bdott Active Member

Starting to get slow now ..almost 2 am i started at 8p..one last trip thru Hollywood to santa monica and im headed home

LA#1x3 likes this.
  11. Realityshark

Realityshark Well-Known Member

I got one ride. They were late coming out to my car, so I took the spare time to shoot up some heroin. I passed out in my car and woke up six hours later covered in my own puke. I think the passenger cancelled after five minutes because I noticed I got paid $5. All in all, a pretty good day for me. Just another Uber day.

12. Showa50

Showa50 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Screenshot_2015-09-14-04-05-10.png

LA#1x3 likes this.
  13. LA#1x3

LA#1x3 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Sunday night blew, 0 surges that I saw up until 12 midnight. I went home don't know what happend after that or how Monday morning was. Just came out to work little

14. sidewazzz

sidewazzz Well-Known Member

Worked a 12 to 2am/ 1230 to 230pm/ 600 to 715 made $149. Not a bad day. Really took any ping that came through. Probably could have been in the 2 hundo range if I played it better.

15. jaimeritchie

jaimeritchie Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    i did horrible 3pn to 930pm and made $94 =(. no surges. 15 trips, wtf am i doing wrong. sigh. spent $25 in gas too. im pissed. also had a few horrible pax. ugh. im bad at this uber game. i live in rancho cucamonga so biz here sux so i drivd to pasadena picking up a couple along the way and usually to LA. my days are a struggle.

16. Showa50

Driving:
    UberX
    Are you doing this?

17. Ububu

Ububu Well-Known Member

What you are doing wrong is accepting non surge rides. How many times does this need to be said to sink in? NON SURGE rides are NOT PROFITABLE

Showa50 likes this.
  18. jaimeritchie

jaimeritchie Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    thats just it tho...i skipped a bunch, not one surge request. better luck today hopefully.

19. groovyguru

groovyguru Well-Known Member

That's awesome, man!

20. Showa50

Driving:
    UberX
    Then your not in a good area for surge rides. Just because its surging doesn't mean you'll get a request.
    Pasadena is very inconsistent.