1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How was your day? July 2018

Discussion in 'Denver' started by graphicgenie, Jul 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Screenshot_20180701-010605.png
    Im sooo lonely...

Daisey77 likes this.
  2. Daisey77

Daisey77

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Ummm Yeah that's because you're in Colfax my friend :eek: go to the Dimond. You'll get it ride. It's funny because the request will come up as Denver's Steakhouse or something. So I always ask them how their steak dinner was and when I drop them off I tell them I'm glad they enjoyed their fine steak dinner:)

graphicgenie likes this.
  3. I was dead center of a 400% at 22nd and Lawrence tonight waiting five minutes for a 2.6x uber that no showed. Denied 6-7 150% prime time rides from within a few blocks from me, and all smack dab in the middle of the 400% shading.

Also tonight, had my DF set for Frederick from downtown and got rides to i70 and Pecos, i70 and federal, i70 and wads, and i70 and Colorado. Not exactly what I was going for.

graphicgenie likes this.
  4. That screenshot was actually during kenny chesney. I was forcing my future pax to walk to kfc, so i could take to 1st lane toward irvine to 17th

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    Daisey77 likes this.
  5. Daisey77

Daisey77

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Ooooohh . . . are you sure?;) that looks more like you're at the Burger King on Kalamath and Colfax LOL I was on 17th and Grove. so we were very close to each other. SelectfusionSelectfusion was at the parking lot across from KFC, at some Mexican restaurant. Medic303Medic303 - see you missed out on the UP.net block party lol you'd better be bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning though lol got a pgot a p - how did you do tonight? Did you make up for your little Hiatus you took last night? lol

Yep, they started that **** a couple months ago with me. I'd be sitting in a 350% prime and they would send me Lyft line requests on the same block with no Prime attached. The prime have been going on for 10 minutes or so. So they can't say it's because the prime changes from minute to minute. Plus the prime continue to go up from there. So clearly smack dab in the middle of the Prime. Not to mention I was smack dab in the middle of the Prime Zone. Now since your acceptance rating is down, even if you do get a correct Prime, it'll be a short distance. :mad:

6. Ok, you got me.... how the f u figure that out. Yes i was enjoying my happy meal- two fat juicy whopper meal with cheese for $6.42 so i was a little late for the party SO F WHAT.... and im gonna make sure cheznutz pay 4 deez NEhoo.... i drive solo like what justin timberlake did to nsync... u backstreet boygirl band can enjoy each other mufflers... mine is fowl for a reason... yeah i love ny fartz who doesnt... then i air 'mos' of it out by rolling both pax side window 3/4th down and 1/3rd driver side window down to complete the jetstream. U c I play at pepsi... urgang play at fiddlers muahahaha. U c i talk in code so da noobz dont pic up on me. Ooooh...look at me look at me im on 17th and grove... now every noob in town is gonna *sigh. Btw was it ur backstreet gang that made that mess on north i25/park ave *sigh *sigh *sigh*sigh ........... *sigh

7. Daisey77

Daisey77

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    ;););)Wow . . . WTF? o_O
    All I know is this . . . you couldn't have been eating a Happy Meal with 2 Whoppers :rolleyes:

8. Medic303

Medic303

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I’ve been out since 5:45am. Only $70 so far with one airport run. Looking for one more maybe before I go home. Idk I should be hiking and getting back in shape.

9. Nickstwisty

Nickstwisty

Instacart best way to make money and get some decent exercise in at the same time.

10. Medic303

Medic303

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I’m feeling like there aren’t a lot of Select travelers today. I’m so bored!

Edit: Today sucked...at least for me. Only one ride. Unusual for me on a Sunday.

11. Daisey77

Daisey77

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Most of the Sunday select Riders are contract workers leaving for work or coming in to work. With the 4th of July this week, I have a feeling a lot of them will use vacation time and take the week off. Especially since it's in the middle of the week

12. Medic303

Medic303

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    That’s gonna suck this week too then cause a lot of my clients are shut down for the week also so I was planning on driving to make up the difference. Not good.

I’m still gonna try though so I’ll be trying to get out there to the lot by 5:30-6am.

13. Daisey77

Daisey77

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    oh I think overall things will be okay. I'm just saying as far as our typical select contract workers, things will be slower

14. RideshareGentrification

RideshareGentrification

Driving:
    UberPREMIUM
    I had a good Sunday not amazing but good 4 hours $185 8am to 12pm took the rest of the day off to enjoy the nice weather ,BBQ, Drink some tasty bevs and play Spikeball (if you don't know what spikeball is you should google it, super fun and you can turn it in to a good backyard drinking game by only being able to play as long as you have a beer in your hand )

ItsAConspiracy and Medic303 like this.
  15. Frontier Guy

Frontier Guy

Driving:
    UberX
    Bah Humbug. Signed in at 3 am, by 5 am I'd done 4 fares, $60.00. Then, since I'm off today, I decided to push my luck, yeah, that sucked, 4 hrs 40 minutes, 12 riders, $84.83 all on Lyft. Had one request on Uber and they cancelled within 2 minutes. Guess I'll see what Weds., Sat. and Sunday have in store for me

16. cobraco

cobraco

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Hey, was right by you Daisy at same place. 4.7 pickup only went downtown. Same on an earlier 4.5 pickup also went downtown. Thought I was going to make out on those. Oh well. Was still a good Saturday night and not very profitable Friday night.

Daisey77 likes this.
  17. ItsAConspiracy

ItsAConspiracy

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Saturday night was pretty good due to the Kenny Chesney concert. Started out with TWO cancellations though. Got requests to pick up at the front of the stadium, but after taking a few detours due to roads being blocked off, got stuck in traffic on 22nd and Federal. Pax called and asked where I was at, said I was stuck in traffic and would make it there eventually, but they could help me out by walking a few blocks north... I guess they didnt want to hear that, so they hung up and cancelled. Easy money. Tired of sitting in traffic I decided to reject requests from the lazy asses hanging out in front of the stadium. No long trips during that surge... and had a pax bust ass in my car (seriously, who does that?), 1 star for that, and looks like he may have retaliated due to my rating dropping from 4.98 to 4.97... lol.

18. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze

wait, you 1 stared someone for falling on their ass in your car? :D

ItsAConspiracy likes this.
  19. Daisey77

Daisey77

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS park before going online. That way you'll get someone relatively close to you, to where they can walk to you or at the very least call them immediately and if they aren't willing to walk, cancel. You don't want someone like that anyways. If they can't understand the issue and complain about walking, imagine how the ride will go

20. Medic303

Medic303

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Pretty sure I’m not getting outta this lot tonight. Number #15 and it’s going sooooo slow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.