How was tax day for you guys?

Inshur

Suism

45k, paid under 500. I rarely worked last year on the books anyways. This year I expect to pay around 7k to 10k

Vishnu643

67k gross, 31k net and paid 7,100 after tax refunds
Post automatically merged:

Everything is on the books for me, no need to worry :biggrin:
that's why you don't give direct numbers. However to be fair, if you didn't lie on your taxes, you shouldn't have to worry.

Also, I think you may need a better CPA my guy.

Uberinghonda

that's why you don't give direct numbers. However to be fair, if you didn't lie on your taxes, you shouldn't have to worry.

Also, I think you may need a better CPA my guy.

I have been doing my taxes since 2001. I did everything right. I pay alot in taxes because I am single. Your situation must be different than mine.

vamp!re

@[email protected] .. looking at the comments you guys paying almost nothing.
almost 25% of salary being withheld every month and got back around 35-40% of the total only @[email protected]

(grossed $2500 from 1099 last year).
Post automatically merged:

69k gross, newly married so applied jointly, totally over 120k with husband. Paid $1,050 in taxes . Miracle))

mind sharing your tax preparer :whistling:

LadyLuck

oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we filed taxes in Pennsylvania (husband's residency). And cuz we got married the last week of 2018 so we had to choose which state we gonna use as a residency. If we had applied in New York (my residency), the accountant said we would pay about 4k in taxes.

Inshur New York