How true is this?

Inshur

Pannyc

Coming from official channel!! , how much of this is truth? Cant refuse going to nassau or westchester? I know u can if u have already been working long and ur shift is about to end. Can u if u just started ur shift?

Attachments

• D1CFA6E3-F84A-4B1B-B7DF-426E3D5F8C3D.jpeg
    D1CFA6E3-F84A-4B1B-B7DF-426E3D5F8C3D.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 160

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Nothing said from a Twitter account is official by any means. And I've read our rulebook for FHV we aren't required to drop off anywhere that isn't NYC or Newark Airport

Pannyc

Nothing said from a Twitter account is official by any means. And I've read our rulebook for FHV we aren't required to drop off anywhere that isn't NYC or Newark Airport
Well it is official twitter channel and these m****f*****s sit there giving false info and encouraging people to report ( keep insisting even if they dont want to lol) so they can fine the driver, guilty until proven scheme. even with proof they would want u to pay some fine lol.... vultures:mad:

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Yep these racketeering @@@@ers will try to pin anything on you. But this one is right in their rule book. They can't get you with shit on this one. And this would be a really large fine, this is refusal of service... TLC dogs..

Douglas

This is the official rule for TAXI! Not Black Car or Luxury base passengers. If you work for a Black Car or Luxury Car Base you are required to go where the job goes since it is a "pre-arranged" booking approved by dispatch system and accepted by the driver.

Pannyc

You can't refuse any trip going to Nassau, Westchester and Newark airport. It's the law. Just check on TLC website. It is very clear.
So only yellows can refuse? I wouldnt want to go there just before morning rush:rolleyes:
This is the official rule for TAXI! Not Black Car or Luxury base passengers. If you work for a Black Car or Luxury Car Base you are required to go where the job goes since it is a "pre-arranged" booking approved by dispatch system and accepted by the driver.
logical! What say about trips heading to nj other than ewr? Like jc hoboken, can we refuse or not? I know yellows can

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
§80-20 Operations – Refusing Passengers (a) Must Not Refuse to Transport Passengers. Unless the Driver has justifiable grounds, the Driver must not refuse to transport in any of the following circumstances: (1) Mandatory Transport. A Driver must not refuse by words, gestures or any other means, to take a Passenger, including a person with a disability and any service animal accompanying this individual, to any destination within the City of New York, the counties of Westchester or Nassau, or Newark Airport.

They say you can refuse these trips after you have been driving for 8 or more hours

Either they added that in last year to include ALL types of transport not just SHL, or they added it in this year, my paper book didn't have this wording I just looked through it.

Guap06

Which uber font let us see the passages drop off so violate this rule but since they bought TLC

LiveNLearn

How come I never see ....."Driver has the right to....etc etc.?

What if you gotta take a dump in half an hour? Cant go to westchester in half an hour!! Can you shyt in the trees in westchester is really the question.

Seriouosly though they should add..."Futhermore , Driver has the right to charge for dead miles back to his area."

jaybx17

How come I never see ....."Driver has the right to....etc etc.?

What if you gotta take a dump in half an hour? Cant go to westchester in half an hour!! Can you shyt in the trees in westchester is really the question.

Seriouosly though they should add..."Futhermore , Driver has the right to charge for dead miles back to his area."
You tell the pax they gotta wait, stop by a gas station or fast food joint and take your 1 star dump like a champ :cool:

Inshur New York