How to win at uber Lyft

smarternotharder

Current or deactivated drivers that take screenshots as evidence.

Did you take that screenshot that says 5-15 minutes away? If over 10+ even better. If you have hundreds or thousands really really good...

Did you take screenshots while on way & have dash cam video?

Did you complete trip & make $3-4+? lower the better for this.

Take all those screenshots & evidence to your local police department and ask to file a criminal complaint against uber and or lyft.

Tell them you are serious & are being human trafficked. Take one of your many trips as evidence show them evidence the first 10+ minutes if the trip you were NOT paid for so you provided free labor. Once you provided this free labor only then were you blessed with the details of your contract.

Once you started the trip you were then paid 1971-1975 wages.

No need to pursue just be willing to put it on record.

If you have years of screenshot or thousands of trips even if only a minute away you were coerced into providing free labor before each one, & during most trips.

I can verify my costs per trip at around $4 other vehicle type may be less.

Paying labor $3-4 for something they have $3-4 in costs is HUMAN TRAFFICKING

you cannot agree to work for free

the 13th amendment exists

their tos doesn't supercede your human or constitutional rights

if youve been fired for cancel rates you have a case

the only independent contractor right you have is to ignore or cancel how you please

they cannot fire you for refusing to work for free

they can fire you for refusing a service animal or discrimnating on race, destination

yes im high
& yes this is funny to me but its also true

you think any of these cowards behind the app would look you in the eyes & offer you $3-4 to deliver hundreds of pounds 1-10 miles in 3000+# vehicles that require $2-4+ gallon gas or reach in your pockets & steal $1-3 from you?

beyond ridiculous i have to ignore or cancel 90+% of request, hey algo just show me approx fare so I can ignore everything under $10 its not that simple if math flunkies want the $3-4 let em have em Im guessing theyll take em anyway, then they have a choice but how bout those not hooked on meth who made it past 3rd grade math, who aren't impresseeyand are actually insulted & disgusted at the thought of a $2 profit the option of not trying to be tricked into working for free

tldr

ill take a team of black gang members, kkk hood wearers, meth heads, crack heads from walmart to a crack house, meth lab, brothel 2 miles away for least $10 but that $3-8 stuffs a joke I wouldnt take a blind, deaf, cripple, mute, senior citizen from walmart to across the street for that, ill cancel & go shopping or leave them to die on the street mmmkay & im guessing there's many like me

thanks best

Last edited:

BigRedDriver

Did you take that screenshot that says 5-15 minutes away? If over 10+ even better. If you have hundreds or thousands really really good...

Take all those screenshots & evidence to your local police department and ask to file a criminal complaint against uber and or lyft.

Tell them you are serious & are being human trafficked. Take one of your many trips as evidence show them evidence the first 10+ minutes if the trip you were NOT paid for so you provided free labor. Once you provided this free labor only then were you blessed with the details of your contract.

If you have years of screenshot or thousands of trips even if only a minute away you were coerced into providing free labor before each one, & during most trips.

the only independent contractor right you have is to ignore or cancel how you please

they can fire you for refusing a service animal or discrimnating on race, destination

yes im high

you think any of these cowards behind the app would look you in the eyes & offer you $3-4 to deliver hundreds of pounds 1-10 miles in 3000+# vehicles that require $2-4+ gallon gas or reach in your pockets & steal $1-3 from you?
You cannot agree to work for free?

Ummmm, yes you can

smarternotharder

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You cannot agree to work for free?

Ummmm, yes you can
you can but issa not legal ; )

but 15+ million times a day outta 20+ million thats what hundreds of thousands of drivers are doing

agreeing to work for free for the opportunity to be blessed with a ride that will cover their costs AND buy a McChicken

images(2).jpg

Fozzie

yes im high

beyond ridiculous i have to ignore or cancel 90+% of request, hey algo just show me approx fare so I can ignore everything under $10 its not that simple if math flunkies want the $3-4 let em have em Im guessing theyll take em anyway, then they have a choice but how bout those not hooked on meth who made it past 3rd grade math, who aren't impresseeyand are actually insulted & disgusted at the thought of a $2 profit the option of not trying to be tricked into working for free

tldr

ill take a team of black gang members, kkk hood wearers, meth heads, crack heads from walmart to a crack house, meth lab, brothel 2 miles away for least $10 but that $3-8 stuffs a joke I wouldnt take a blind, deaf, cripple, mute, senior citizen from walmart to across the street for that, ill cancel & go shopping or leave them to die on the street mmmkay & im guessing there's many like me

thanks best
Who's working for free? If you are, you're not a victim, you're a dumbass.

Rather than whine about being victimized by Uber and Lyft, who not put down the bong and find a real job?

smarternotharder

Who's working for free? If you are, you're not a victim, you're a dumbass.

Rather than whine about being victimized by Uber and Lyft, who not put down the bong and find a real job?
i make $45-65xl from my bed doing uber lyft
thats per ride per hour & 15 minutes round trip back in my bed after gas & maintenance

no ones whinin stop trying to decipher tone from text

i just find it amusing & disgusting for almost 4 years ive had to ignore or cancel 50,000+ attempts to human traffick me for the 1-3 rides per day that cover my costs

90+% of what they send is just trying to trick me into working for free lmao its been beyond comical

i know its real seniors and immigrants & desperate out here being raped by these evil folks

just sayin

Fozzie

i make $45-65xl from my bed doing uber lyft
thats per ride per hour & 15 minutes round trip back in my bed after gas & maintenance

no ones whinin stop trying to decipher tone from text

i just find it amusing & disgusting for almost 4 years ive had to ignore or cancel 50,000+ attempts to human traffick me for the 1-3 rides per day that cover my costs

90+% of what they send is just trying to trick me into working for free lmao its been beyond comical

i know its real seniors and immigrants & desperate out here being raped by these evil folks

just sayin
If it bothers you that much, why are you still driving?

smarternotharder

eyes nose dummy

$45-65 per hour & 15 minutes after costs & i still want em all in prison & shut down

can do 1-3 a day long as im willing to not smoke a bowl by 7am lol, im usually $100+ in & could be hours for another xl & during rush hour you get the rat race group thinks going to meetings, starbucks, rather than airports which pick up again round 11 which make for a good rematch $120+ an hour, like i don't know my market or something i prefer the 1pm xl they make for a better rematch...

if i didn't enjoy mary jane so much id still pull in 1500+ a week but 800ish is 3 hours a day & to me its not worth another 8+ hours daily work

sorry not sorry was making $11 an hour outta high school in the early 90s it was common so risking my life & assets for $10 an hour doesn't motivate me, thats not hard to earn passively, but $40+ an hour where im from thats good pay regardless of most tax brackets. sorry the powers that be let companies get away with it but not my fault im not above any job that pays fair, legal & benefits my lifestyle, wouldn't give a stranger or my friend a ride back then for less than $5 either lmao

its 10 or no go homey & those piss me off but its fair fare get it?

go figure opportunist with some self preservation hard wired in, plus its in the app store must be legal right?, not to mention alibi & excuse to be anywhere in the city at anytime, legit paper trail thats 100% tax benefits as its all a loss, can poach off book regulars into my legal independent contractor endeavors, also the women at the 9 hotels that are 90+% of my pickups not going to the airport are prostitutes & they make for great fares when you wear $500+ shoes ; )

ponzi gonna ponzi ill scab for cab drivers for a legal wage alls fare in cabs & wars get it get it but for illegal wages that cost me money? well a guys gotta have a code : )

2 outta 4 years im damn near 90+% xl only & most of them could x it, don't know opt pool i was opted out because its illegal distracted driving but i guess uber employees dont have that right anymore

tldr
i dont turn down easy money from my bed, i shop at walmart, sams club, amazon, & purchase tech & clothes that are made by modern day slaves as well, cant escape the matrix but can type my high azz opinion

i suspect 96+% of drivers cant just move to their cities handful of profitable spots, i mean i instituted a 30 mile tmz 4 years ago, ignore everything within 30 miles from airport cuz most its going to be is a $20 airport ride after gas & your 30+ miles from home if you find that fair or legal fine with me, the math & legality dont work for me though...

uber on
Post automatically merged:

i care that they are victimizing the poor immigrants & elderly people, & the fine desperate unemployable not so good at math that make up the 96% who fail.

but really i just wish theyd pay me least $10 a ride & legal per mile/min rates as regulated by the state for cabs so when i feel like driving i can drive like their ads promise instead of playing this silly game of ignore, screen, cancel, 1star, unmatch..... because everything they send me not going 10+ miles doesn't cover my costs & thats 90+% of what they send me. surley the algo knows by now it cant trick me because even if it does i just cancel & drive the leas than 2 miles back home & take a $2 loss instead of completing the trip & taking a $2+ loss & making some "customer" pissed at the next driver if they're emotional beings or the service if logical ones either way they have to wait least 5+ minutes for apu or grandpa simpson to show up...

Last edited:

Fozzie

eyes nose dummy

$45-65 per hour & 15 minutes after costs & i still want em all in prison & shut down

can do 1-3 a day long as im willing to not smoke a bowl by 7am lol, im usually $100+ in & could be hours for another xl & during rush hour you get the rat race group thinks going to meetings, starbucks, rather than airports which pick up again round 11 which make for a good rematch $120+ an hour, like i don't know my market or something i prefer the 1pm xl they make for a better rematch...

if i didn't enjoy mary jane so much id still pull in 1500+ a week but 800ish is 3 hours a day & to me its not worth another 8+ hours daily work

sorry not sorry was making $11 an hour outta high school in the early 90s it was common so risking my life & assets for $10 an hour doesn't motivate me, thats not hard to earn passively, but $40+ an hour where im from thats good pay regardless of most tax brackets. sorry the powers that be let companies get away with it but not my fault im not above any job that pays fair, legal & benefits my lifestyle, wouldn't give a stranger or my friend a ride back then for less than $5 either lmao

its 10 or no go homey & those piss me off but its fair fare get it?

go figure opportunist with some self preservation hard wired in, plus its in the app store must be legal right?, not to mention alibi & excuse to be anywhere in the city at anytime, legit paper trail thats 100% tax benefits as its all a loss, can poach off book regulars into my legal independent contractor endeavors, also the women at the 9 hotels that are 90+% of my pickups not going to the airport are prostitutes & they make for great fares when you wear $500+ shoes ; )

ponzi gonna ponzi ill scab for cab drivers for a legal wage alls fare in cabs & wars get it get it but for illegal wages that cost me money? well a guys gotta have a code : )

2 outta 4 years im damn near 90+% xl only & most of them could x it, don't know opt pool i was opted out because its illegal distracted driving but i guess uber employees dont have that right anymore

tldr
i dont turn down easy money from my bed, i shop at walmart, sams club, amazon, & purchase tech & clothes that are made by modern day slaves as well, cant escape the matrix but can type my high azz opinion

i suspect 96+% of drivers cant just move to their cities handful of profitable spots, i mean i instituted a 30 mile tmz 4 years ago, ignore everything within 30 miles from airport cuz most its going to be is a $20 airport ride after gas & your 30+ miles from home if you find that fair or legal fine with me, the math & legality dont work for me though...

uber on
Post automatically merged:

i care that they are victimizing the poor immigrants & elderly people, & the fine desperate unemployable not so good at math that make up the 96% who fail.

but really i just wish theyd pay me least $10 a ride & legal per mile/min rates as regulated by the state for cabs so when i feel like driving i can drive like their ads promise instead of playing this silly game of ignore, screen, cancel, 1star, unmatch..... because everything they send me not going 10+ miles doesn't cover my costs & thats 90+% of what they send me. surley the algo knows by now it cant trick me because even if it does i just cancel & drive the leas than 2 miles back home & take a $2 loss instead of completing the trip & taking a $2+ loss & making some "customer" pissed at the next driver if they're emotional beings or the service if logical ones either way they have to wait least 5+ minutes for apu or grandpa simpson to show up...
Ummm...

I don't know of ANYONE who is still able to put up those numbers..

Do you have screenies to show how you do it? I want to learn your secrets!