How to view other drivers

ClickTiger

Hi. New driver here. I understand there's an app called PAX that will let me see the locations of other drivers in my area. I can't find this. I created a rider account but this won't show me either. Can someone help please?

benwah24

Hi. New driver here. I understand there's an app called PAX that will let me see the locations of other drivers in my area. I can't find this. I created a rider account but this won't show me either. Can someone help please?
On your Uber rider account, expand the screen and it will show where other drivers are on roads. If you drop a pin, it will tell you how long it will take to get a ride.

tohunt4me

Wearing sunglasses.

Attachments

Dback2004

On your Uber rider account, expand the screen and it will show where other drivers are on roads. If you drop a pin, it will tell you how long it will take to get a ride.
Keep in mind that it will only show you the closest 5-6 cars and only for the class you selected... X, XL, etc. Move the pin around to see more cars in the area.

Digits

What's the point in seeing this, there aren't any areas with no ants and the ones that do exist will have no pings or have over 15 mins pick ups. I can see more Ubers around while driving than the rider app justifies.

Dback2004

I find it useful, but depends on your area. Here, trade dress is not required so with the exception of a few idiots who have turned their cars into rolling billboards I have no idea who is uber and who isn't. We also have 4-6 "hotspots" so it's useful to see of everyone is stacking up in one area to go to another, or in my case just go home when I see our market is over saturated because of a guarantee scam.