How to Sign Up for UberRush?

Inshur

Mr. Affinito

If I'm already an UberDriver, do I just send an email to Uber indicating that I'm willing to do RUSH / UberEats? I remember at the Greenlight office in Bx, there were people there to sign up specifically for UberEats. I just don't wanna go to that mad house again.

P.S. I haven't driven with my Uber NJ account for a year and when I tried to log in, it asked me for my SSN to do a "simple background check." Doesn't Uber know that 1) I already did a background check to drive for Uber NJ anyway... and that I've been super-background-checked with NYC TLC ... which is much more extensive than any Checkr background check? Is there a way to fix this without putting in my SSN into this app ? Do I even need my suburbs account anymore to get Westchester pings / NJ pings / CT pings (when I'm in those areas)?

maximumuber

If I'm already an UberDriver, do I just send an email to Uber indicating that I'm willing to do RUSH / UberEats? I remember at the Greenlight office in Bx, there were people there to sign up specifically for UberEats. I just don't wanna go to that mad house again.

P.S. I haven't driven with my Uber NJ account for a year and when I tried to log in, it asked me for my SSN to do a "simple background check." Doesn't Uber know that 1) I already did a background check to drive for Uber NJ anyway... and that I've been super-background-checked with NYC TLC ... which is much more extensive than any Checkr background check? Is there a way to fix this without putting in my SSN into this app ? Do I even need my suburbs account anymore to get Westchester pings / NJ pings / CT pings (when I'm in those areas)?

Aren't you making a lot of $$$$$ from Uber alone? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
How do you have time for rush if Uber keeps you busy? :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mr. Affinito

I would send Uber an email thru my app, but my cancellation rate is over 50% and I don't want them nagging me. I already have 2 messages in the app saying they've noticed my cancellation rate is high and that I'm accepting rides but not completing them... please go offline when you're not going to complete rides. The issue is that when the countdown clock shows 0:00, I click cancel and bounce. Why does this go against our cancellation rate? No time to be waiting for people not ready to ride!

Mr. KONY will sign you in...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You seem to be saying that KONY works for Uber. I thought KONY was the read deal.

Inshur New York