• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How to register new Car?

Inshur

ads

Hi,

I am thinking to start part time Uber with my regular job, Therefore thinking to buy brand new car which is also good for family purpose. plus if i maintain good it can sell well at higher price too. Currently 2017 camry is on yearly sale.

Today i visited toyota dealership and the sales agent said they will register car on TLC which will save me regular DMV charges plus the insurance if i take car out on personal lease. If i chose to register car on TLC, the plate will take upto two weeks and the car has to be there in dealership. What u guys recomend, what should i do. register on personal name, drive around and later register on TLC as my license is not issued yet.

Thanks

P.s. Appreciate any recomendation from where to buy car and how to get best rate. LE or SE. Thinking to keep car atleast for 3 years

Attockpak1

Hi,

I am thinking to start part time Uber with my regular job, Therefore thinking to buy brand new car which is also good for family purpose. plus if i maintain good it can sell well at higher price too. Currently 2017 camry is on yearly sale.

Today i visited toyota dealership and the sales agent said they will register car on TLC which will save me regular DMV charges plus the insurance if i take car out on personal lease. If i chose to register car on TLC, the plate will take upto two weeks and the car has to be there in dealership. What u guys recomend, what should i do. register on personal name, drive around and later register on TLC as my license is not issued yet.

Thanks

P.s. Appreciate any recomendation from where to buy car and how to get best rate. LE or SE. Thinking to keep car atleast for 3 years
Lee toyota is good and also Hudson toyota is good. As for the registration process use the search feature there are atleast 100 threads about it.

Evlesoa

That's weird. I asked to get registration expedited and same day took car home on personal insurance. Waiting for registration to go get base letter now. Either way should be fine?

Fox Mulder

Hi,

Thanks

Your brand new car will be vomited on, peed on, dog hair, scratched up, worned up worse than a $2 hooker

SpeedracerX

Hi,

Thanks

Lmao !
Sorry but you lost me there when you said you can sell it for a higher value than you bought it for ...Omg! Lmao !
Also you have a regular job but going to register a brand new vehicle...Omg !
I gotta give Uber credit ...No idea where they find you guys from...Lolz...
Direct message Mr. Affinito
He will tell you everything you need to know

Uber212

Hi,

Thanks

DCH Toyota North Brunswick NJ. Better prices and no games

FuberNYC

Lmao !
Sorry but you lost me there when you said you can sell it for a higher value than you bought it for ...Omg! Lmao !
That goes to show how clueless people are

STIDRIVER

Hi,

Thanks

Are you serious?
Do you know what you doing?
Are you only reading post from MR. KONY?
a brand new car to Do uber and then you think you gonna get a profit .
Are you Ok?
Couse I think you are not.
Part time Uber with TLC insurance, new car payment and maintenance cost. Plus tikets, tlc,carwash,phone cables, etc,etc,etc.
My friend you have to check yourself.

Mr. Affinito

Lmao !
Jerk!