• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How to raise your overall rating?

Coyotex

Does a bad rating, after so many rides, drop off? In other words, if you get a 1 star rating, does it ever go away? Say, after 100 trips? 500 trips? Because, in theory (and math), if someone has 499 5-star ratings and 1 1-star rating, that ant could never reach 5 stars again unless that 1 1-star drops off somewhere.

islanddriver

yes it'll drop off it rates through 500 Sofia first one star rating was at 250 you're going to have to wait until you go all the way around again through 250

The_Solo

On lyft they only count your last 100 rides for ratings.
On Uber they use your last 500 rides for ratings.
In either case I have a high rating and it means the same thing as a driver who doesn’t. So stars are like being pat on the back and I hate people touching me.

Kurt Halfyard

Author
  1. Clean Car
  2. Good Communication
  3. Safe Driving
  4. Knowing The City
  5. Don't Pick Up Low Rated PAX
It's really that simple, and you should be able to maintain:
4.95+ on UBER
and 4.98+ on LYFT.

I believe both APPS round up to X.X format, so both of those ratings, 4.95, 4.98 will show up as 5.0 in Passenger App, should they care to check.

Personally, when I'm a PAX, I always check and cancel on any driver less than 4.9. I can wait the extra 3 minutes for a driver that knows what they are doing.

jgiun1

1. Clean Car
  2. Good Communication
  3. Safe Driving
  4. Knowing The City
  5. Don't Pick Up Low Rated PAX
It's really that simple, and you should be able to maintain:
4.95+ on UBER
and 4.98+ on LYFT.

I believe both APPS round up to X.X format, so both of those ratings, 4.95, 4.98 will show up as 5.0 in Passenger App, should they care to check.

Personally, when I'm a PAX, I always check and cancel on any driver less than 4.9. I can wait the extra 3 minutes for a driver that knows what they are doing.

Dude....exact same ratings and the list of five things is spot on, espically passing on the low rated Satan's !!!!! Perfectly posted

FLKeys

Hand out gold coins.
I tried that, got down rated because I only gave one per rider, and some entitled snowflake felt they should get two because they had a significant other at home that would have also went for the ride if their bubble bath was oh not so nice that they had to stay in it longer and missed the ride.

amazinghl

Rating for driver means little in UberEats.
Rating for customer and restaurant means nothing in UberEats