• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

How to make money with Uber Car Seat.

Inshur

Dan Smith

I pick up a Uber family (carseat) passenger in Park Slope Brooklyn and the parents and baby daughter are headed to Dumbo. Oddly mom hops in the front seat and is washing her hands with perfumey hand sanitizer... Okay whatever. Too make a long story short I drop them off and give them 5 stars and then pull up the block to remove car seat for next pick up. F*ck the car seat is wet I wipe it clean with a rag and remove it to only find out it soaked through to my seat. Yes baby piss all over the place. After a few email exchanges with Uber I get a reasonable cleaning fee... And to make matters worse Uber allowed them to 1-star me.

small.jpg

Attachments

YouBeer

I pick up a Uber family (carseat) passenger in Park Slope Brooklyn and the parents and baby daughter are headed to Dumbo. Oddly mom hops in the front seat and is washing her hands with perfumey hand sanitizer... Okay whatever. Too make a long story short I drop them off and give them 5 stars and then pull up the block to remove car seat for next pick up. F*ck the car seat is wet I wipe it clean with a rag and remove it to only find out it soaked through to my seat. Yes baby piss all over the place. After a few email exchanges with Uber I get a reasonable cleaning fee... And to make matters worse Uber allowed them to 1-star me.

View attachment 208060
Why are you carrying a car seat?

$150 is much better than 5 stars.
5 star is better than a car seat and saving oneself the aggravation of this sort of bullshit to which the pax are simply *not* entitled to.

Reynosoj23

Is that a piss bottle on the floor?
nah apple juice
I use something like this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Pcs-Urine-1000ML-Toilet-Mens-Portable-Camping-Travel-Male-Urinal-Bottle-Car/332501445679?_trkparms=aid=888007&algo=DISC.MBE&ao=1&asc=44040&meid=4dc71281ed1e4d8ea8dbfbdca88fc807&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=112643753639&itm=332501445679&_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982

Hey, i have same floor mats :wink:

Any seat cover will do the trick.

Pax ask me why i got seat covers and i told her cuz pax are dirty af
Mine look like shit and pax never say shit :cool: