Uber Drivers Forum banner

how to make decent bread with eats

UberEats 
2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Salamandersupertramp 
#1 ·
First of I do this part time. I have been hustling uber everyday since my employer during day has me telework work during day since March. I can make 1000 to weekly on average if i just follow these rules. I am trying to pay off student load and credit card to buy a house

1.) I work between hours 5-11pm. Other time aint worth it and you are just wasting your time. Thats door to door. I leave house around 5 and home by then 11. Surge and Boost are bunch better during dinner and even lunch time is shit. Save your time doing something else.

2. ) I do only city because of surge and boost are much better. My local city has 2-5 dollars surge nightly between 6-10pm.

3. Identify rich area or area with up and coming young crowds with lot of trendy restaurants. Deny all calls outside the area so you can keep working it and stay busy. I would rather sit there and do nothing for 15-20 mins than delivery outside of my zone.

4. Never take delivery to low income area. They would give you negative ratings and get free food when you did nothing wrong and restaurants maybe at fault. Tips are just cheap. No good restaurants are nearby but mickey d’s, wendys, fried chicken joint near by those area.

5. It is also safer to deliver same zone because you know the traffic pattern, where to park and build a relationship with restaurants can go long way.

6. I dont deliever past 10pm because tips are bad after 10pm. Most good restaurants close at 10 but mcdonalds, dennys, late night diners or fried chicken joint. Late night people arent best tipper for some weird reason and they are quick to complaint too.

7. suburbans used to ok to deliver but uber cut mileage pay and it aint worth it no more and you can get 5 dollars to drive 10 miles or even 15 miles round trip even with no restaurants nearby for 5-10 miles

8. My tips are average 3 per call. Some gives me zero, some good tips 5-10 and most falls 2-3 bucks. Uber pays me 5-6 in my hot zone per call with surge and I can make 8-10 bucks plus quest. I can make 100-150 per night or 200 good night if i can do 10-20 calls and turn around 3-4 calls per hour in my hot zone

See less See more
#4 ·
First of I do this part time. I have been hustling uber everyday since my employer during day has me telework work during day since March. I can make 1000 to weekly on average if i just follow these rules. I am trying to pay off student load and credit card to buy a house

1.) I work between hours 5-11pm. Other time aint worth it and you are just wasting your time. Thats door to door. I leave house around 5 and home by then 11. Surge and Boost are bunch better during dinner and even lunch time is shit. Save your time doing something else.

2. ) I do only city because of surge and boost are much better. My local city has 2-5 dollars surge nightly between 6-10pm.

3. Identify rich area or area with up and coming young crowds with lot of trendy restaurants. Deny all calls outside the area so you can keep working it and stay busy. I would rather sit there and do nothing for 15-20 mins than delivery outside of my zone.

4. Never take delivery to low income area. They would give you negative ratings and get free food when you did nothing wrong and restaurants maybe at fault. Tips are just cheap. No good restaurants are nearby but mickey d's, wendys, fried chicken joint near by those area.

5. It is also safer to deliver same zone because you know the traffic pattern, where to park and build a relationship with restaurants can go long way.

6. I dont deliever past 10pm because tips are bad after 10pm. Most good restaurants close at 10 but mcdonalds, dennys, late night diners or fried chicken joint. Late night people arent best tipper for some weird reason and they are quick to complaint too.

7. suburbans used to ok to deliver but uber cut mileage pay and it aint worth it no more and you can get 5 dollars to drive 10 miles or even 15 miles round trip even with no restaurants nearby for 5-10 miles

8. My tips are average 3 per call. Some gives me zero, some good tips 5-10 and most falls 2-3 bucks. Uber pays me 5-6 in my hot zone per call with surge and I can make 8-10 bucks plus quest. I can make 100-150 per night or 200 good night if i can do 10-20 calls and turn around 3-4 calls per hour in my hot zone
This is pretty identical to my experience Living and working in San Francisco. Except I use a scooter to deliver and am signed up as a bicycle. Just gotta keep it 30mph and under to can keep the "bicycle" account active. Keeps my overhead low and can do 3-5 calls an hour, if its a busy night and im on it with being selective with accepting the best deliveries, i've hit 6 calls an hour before.

i put in an 8-10 hour day five days a week. which averages out to about $5k (gross) a month. Basically I spend all day like 9a-9p my front door back to my front door because i live in the area i work. take a two hour break, split up usually like 30 min breakfast before 11:30a then hour n half for lunch around 2:30p. i try to hit $225 and call it around 8:45p, give or take 30 min. then tips trickle in for an hour after i sign out and averages like $250 a day.

in the hight of the pandemic may-august ish I was making $350 a day with my highest day of $425. those were the golden days of ubereats in SF for me 😢

#5 ·
I give you credit. Not also do you have some very well thought out strategies, you know exactly how to make your money in your local demographic. And you're doing the whole thing on a scooter versus owning a car. I think the benefit to working in a delivery service like this, is if you're smart, strategic and execute right, you can make money. So good for you.

#6 ·

4. Never take delivery to low income area. They would give you negative ratings and get free food when you did nothing wrong and restaurants maybe at fault. Tips are just cheap. No good restaurants are nearby but mickey d's, wendys, fried chicken joint near by those area.

Food Sliced bread Tableware Ingredient Recipe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.