How to maintain the stickers

wudz

Hi People,

How do you guys keep the stickers.. Surely the glue on the stickers fade away after couple of weeks.

Golfer

Hi People,

How do you guys keep the stickers.. Surely the glue on the stickers fade away after couple of weeks.
Mine are in clear plastic satchel/ bag , and blu- tacked to window , stickers are cut/ modified down to a reasonable size , so they don't obstruct vision :smiles:
Welcome to the forum

Kyanar

Mine are in clear plastic satchel/ bag , and blu- tacked to window , stickers are cut/ modified down to a reasonable size , so they don't obstruct vision :smiles:
Welcome to the forum
Uh, don't do this. It's an offence under s90(3) of the Transport Operations (Passenger Transport) Regulation to use a sign that is not a reproduction of the sign registered with TMR. Additionally, the sign must be at least 146mm x 146mm in size to comply with s90(4)(a).

It's an up to $2500 or so fine.

Reactions: Pen

Golfer

Uh, don't do this. It's an offence under s90(3) of the Transport Operations (Passenger Transport) Regulation to use a sign that is not a reproduction of the sign registered with TMR. Additionally, the sign must be at least 146mm x 146mm in size to comply with s90(4)(a).

Yep I no that but the brand uber is as supplied :smiles: just the black border is removed , there are still guys with the old round sign getting around,
Realy the TMR is more interested in your paper work being up to date
As an illegal driver in the " good old days" we bent many more rules than a minor alteration to ubers signs ?

Kyanar

Yep I no that but the brand uber is as supplied :smiles: just the black border is removed , there are still guys with the old round sign getting around,
Realy the TMR is more interested in your paper work being up to date
I'd be more worried about the possibility of a blitz on rideshare - QPS and TMR do random focused blitzes every now and again and when they do they will be looking for things to fine you for - look at the Lime blitz they did recently. Worse if QPS road policing pull you over (as they know the rules like the back of their hand) as if you fail the attitude test they'll be looking to stick you as many things as they can - thanks to the QLITE device they can ticket you up to six things at once on the one ticket which they used to handwrite six tickets for.

Golfer

I'd be more worried about the possibility of a blitz on rideshare - QPS and TMR do random focused blitzes every now and again and when they do they will be looking for things to fine you for - look at the Lime blitz they did recently. Worse if QPS road policing pull you over (as they know the rules like the back of their hand) as if you fail the attitude test they'll be looking to stick you as many things as they can - thanks to the QLITE device they can ticket you up to six things at once on the one ticket which they used to handwrite six tickets for.
I don't worry , it's not in my DNA :smiles:

Sleepo

About half the Ubers I see don't even know which side of rear window sticker is supposed to be on