- Uber strongly suggests that you try to remain calm and professional throughout every ride.
- If a rider is attempting to provoke a confrontation, it’s best to remain cool, use non-threatening words and even a friendly tone of voice.
- If possible, try to enlist the assistance of a sober (or less drunk) friend of the inebriated rider.
- Try to strike up a friendly conversation with them - ask them general questions about themselves, offer to play their favorite music etc. Breathe and Smile!
- We do not recommend confronting the rider physically.
- If at any time you feel that your personal safety is threatened, we recommend calling the local emergency services in your area.
Don't forget to breath and smile though!